knott end

20 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2012 22:22:35 by cyc | Go to original / last post
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anybody interested in a meet up at knott end cafe on wednesday night 27th june.                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Hey Jackie, we'll do our best to get there Thumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I might just be interested in that Jacks. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
cyc's Profile
cyc

In: Leyland

i should be there, i try to get there most weeks then up to glassen dock                                                                                                                                                                              
321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool

count me in if its not raining (have had that many soakings this year Ive got webbed feet)Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Squirrells beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
321johno's Profile
321johno

TOLD YOU BEFORE IT ATTACKED ME Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
321johno's Profile
321johno

TOLD YOU BEFORE IT ATTACKED ME Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It attacked you twice, now that's pushing it!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Sounds good, weather permitting. What time?

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Wills we meet any time from 6ish although more 7ish Wacko.  The cafe is open until 9 and if we're lucky Triple1 comes along and takes us the long way back to the M6!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

WOOH nice to see theres a few peeps interested,ill be there about 6 as its my day off workBig smile,see ya all there Wacko x                                                                                                                                                                              
craig yamr1's Profile
craig yamr1

In: lancashire

sounds pretty good to me ,lets hope its a nice evening Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

bumpety bump,                                                                                                                                                                               
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

thanks to all who made it, nice little meet x                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Shame, I got stuck in Leeds waiting game for student son to get his act together and by the time that happened it was far too late for Knott EndCry                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

maybe next time wills Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to see the old crowd there, would be nice to some new faces too.   Like the "NEW" wheels Jackie LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Oooh sorry I missed this, but deffo up for the next one and think I'm brave enough now to come on my own two wheels! Thumbs Up   Would be lovely to catch up with you lot again, been ages and ages Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 
cyc's Profile
cyc

In: Leyland

i was there but did not see anyone but it is hard when you don't have a computer to recognize people LOL
has anyone ever thought of a BM patch so you can recognize fellow members
my be next time i am there most weeks

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0625 seconds. There are 442 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption