Milo's

6 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2007 07:46:33 by lcotgrave | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, just thoughts about the place when replying to the Scotch Piper thread. Just wondered if anyone else remebers Milo's....think it was called Millo's Plum really. It's entrance was at the base of what is now the Radio City Tower (nee St Johns Beacon/Tower Resturant) in the basement of St John Shopping Precinct. There was always lots of live music on there and on a saturrday night many bikes/chops/trikes would line the pavement upto its entrance into the precinct. A great night out but sadly gone now                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

I do Arf, had some great nights there. Have a pic somewhere of me on my Honda 250 Superdream outside Milos.   While getting nostalgic, does anyone remember The Angel in Birkenhead                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Come on then lc lets have a look at the pic ... PLEASE !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Yeah, get it scanned in... I was never really one for Milo's, really just an old rocker at the Swan                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

250 superdream. ahhhhh....got one in out at the back being slowly broight back to life                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Hey loved that bike at the time. It was black and red and had Honda Superdream" written on it lol, and it had a big butty box on the back.  But i could never use it cos i lost the key ages ago. Me and my mate Jane from the wirral went all over the Yorkshire Dales on it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption