Weardale Inn.. Bishop Auckland ~ Meet Rideout 30th June

68 Posts | Latest reply on 07/07/2012 11:51:42 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
midnightangel's Profile
midnightangel

In: North Yorkshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thumbs Up

Oh, I had just done that too! Even though I can't go Cry (working) and am really jealous Smile I had a little word for you all to have good weather!

Maybe next time ????                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Ohhhhhhhhh crap crap crap!!! Now I'm really worried.. if XK the confirmed Athiest who worships Meatballs thus negating his athiesm has been and had a word with Himself.. although Himself is not strictly speaking a "Himself" but thats another story all together.. then I fear we are pretty much screwed me thinks...   and there was..   Thunder!! Exclamation Lightening!! Exclamation   Better Knock on Wood!!!!   MidnightAngel you gorgeous lassie.. I can't do much about work for you but enjoy the Basketball and hopefully see you Sunday at Durham Bikewise... Next ride out we will try and organise for a Sunday so you can come out to play... Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

hi peeps - im gonna cry off Cry tomorrow and say i will come over next time.....weather is awful - one minute its sunny the next we are needing snorkels! just brought the bike home and theres way to much surface water to be enjoyable......and the thought of 400 miles ! YIKES! ShockedShocked   so hope you all enjoy your day out and i'll keep fingers and toes crossed that the weather is kind Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Ahhhh Bless You KwakGirl!!
It's been hitty missy here all day.. some ridiculously large rain drops that threatened another "yesterday" ~ Clear skys but high winds at the minute... I think you definately made the right decision! 400 miles is a lonnnnnnnnng way in iffy conditions..   And there will be more.. guarantee it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

For the folk that do this, have a safe and pleasant journey ... all the best with this Anne...x               Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Remind us off your name, Miss......Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Jen.. Bless your gorgeous heart... Am Excited for it and Excited for the endless possibilities toooo...   XK.. I'm just a tad confused at your post... but I'm sure it will come to me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Keep at it Anne darlin... you are doing a fantastic job xx  Top lass xx                 Xk ..do you mean little Old me ? lolol...xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No, I was asking kwakgirl, aka Miss.....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahh ok lol ... .. x                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I seeeeee   Well to be honest.. though I'm dying to meet her cos she is kinda awesome riding that bike of hers.. don't think her dying to meet us is such a good idea...   Conditions have been shocking XK.. there's a huge difference between balls and brains...   Another time and another place and she stays safe.. and we don't fret.. cos I would!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

XK! if you wanna trundle on up the A75 tonight to stranraer and tell me what the weather is like then i'll have a rethink.........Ermm hmmmmmm......thought not.   ive new tyres and new brake discs and pads need scrubbing in a bit so....i'll stick with the brains Approve.....and XK if you wanna stick with your balls.......suggest you stop being so damn cheeky ! WinkLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Had a couple of days with enforced 550-600 miles
in bad weather this last month,
Both going to Spain across France, and up to Skye the week
Before, and tbh Kwakgirl, I wouldn't do your trip
Over here with this spate of weather conditions.
"we"had 500 call outs at work last night in only 3 hours
In county Durham alone, it's definatly not worth being
A statistic for a cafe stop or two!
rockchickeelicious

Today!!   Whooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!   See you soon!!!!   Satnavs at the ready... omg                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Satnavs at the ready...   ...and the cameras, remember those.                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Good luck today!
I've been trying to sort things so I could
At least turn up for breakfast
But it's now quarter to noon, and I'd "have"
To be back to darli (work) by 2,
Just poor timings by me
:-(
Have a good 1st "trip"
Fingers crossed weather wise for you!
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

Great day out. Fab to meet you all.Hope you all got home safe and relatively dry. See you at Bikewise. I'll be there at 11:30 ish                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

glad to hear it was a great day out - sorry i missed it now....but deffo next time.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Bloody 'ell that was good fun.
Oh yeah... hello everybody I'm new here.
Saw this ride advertised and just kinda turned up... fashionably late.
Fortunately everyone else was suitably disorganized and hadn't set off at 1:00pm so I tagged along.
Alson, Hartside, Brough Castle, Middleton-in-Teesdale, over the tops to St John's Chapel and back to Irehopesburn. All nicely linked by twisty roads, sun, rain, gravel and errant sheep.
What better way to scrub in a new tyre?

So what's next????

A beer obviously.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh so that's where we wentConfused   All I can remember is the minx saying 'faster XK, faster! Let's overtake mamma!'                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 775 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption