Weardale Inn.. Bishop Auckland ~ Meet Rideout 30th June

68 Posts | Latest reply on 07/07/2012 11:51:42 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This started off as a "scouting mission" after a tipoff from Laffo to meet with Isabelle the manageress of the Weardale Inn.. Ireshopeburn in Bishop Auckland to see about getting free camping for BM Members there and to see what facilities she has...   Now we have a bit of a possie going and it would be lush to see more BM folk there too... 30th June seems like a fairly quiet weekend and it could turn out to be an absolutely Lush Day Out!   Saturday 30th June   Weardale Inn.. Irehopesburn.. A689 Meet at 12.00pm Rideout approx 1.00pm (t.b.a.)       Folk coming..   RockChickee DaveN TigerTim Centurion Triplesurf XK n Minx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Have requested this to be added to the Events Calender.. see if we can't have a few more folk to play out with... Thanking Sandi in Advance!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

This event is now on the events calendar, thanks RCL   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3525                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Yay Sandi!! And Extra huge hugs coming your way too... just because lovely.. just because... Hug

rockchickeelicious

Folk coming..   RockChickee DaveN TigerTim Centurion Triplesurf XK n Minx Kane   If you want to be part of the "mystery" and help represent B.M. just click the link Thumbs Up   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3525                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchickeelicious

Folk coming.. RockChickee DaveN TigerTim Centurion XK n Minx Kane   Possibly.. Oldyeti.. with tan and sombrero   If you want to be part of the "mystery" and help represent B.M. just click the link Thumbs Up   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3525                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I would have loved to have come across for this, I have a Wedding that weekend, so won't manage.    Good on you Anne for arranging this and I hope it's a fantastic day out for you all Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Can I be a "possibly maybe" ?  Ermm   I'd love to join you all Anne  Approve   Just depends what  s**t  I'm up to me neck in that weekend  Confused   But I'm sure you'll all make an extremely good "delegation"  Thumbs Up   Leaving Isabelle with a very favourable impression of BM  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Bobkat.. mmmmmmmmmwah!! Enjoy your wedding weekend lovely.. I hope the weather holds for them!!  Hug   Of course you can be a "possibly maybe" Emzed.. and I hope the only kind of S**t you have up to your neck is the rocking horse kind... And thank you for the vote of confidence lol.. you've seen who's coming!! Wink soooooo totally joking.. of course!!   Folk coming.. RockChickee DaveN TigerTim Centurion XK n Minx Kane Possibly.. Oldyeti.. with tan and sombrero   Possibly/Maybe.. dependant on rocking horses.. Emzed   If you want to be part of the "mystery" and help represent B.M. just click the link Thumbs Up   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3525                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Folk coming..
RockChickee
DaveN
TigerTim
Centurion
XK n Minx
Kane
Possibly..
Oldyeti.. with tan and sombrero

Possibly/Maybe.. dependant on rocking horses..
Emzed
Looks like I need to shop quick for a funny hat AND a tan!!!!

If you want to be part of the "mystery" and help represent B.M. just click the link

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3525
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

Folk coming..
RockChickee
DaveN
TigerTim
Centurion
XK n Minx
Kane
Possibly..
Oldyeti.. with tan and sombrero

Possibly/Maybe.. dependant on rocking horses..
Emzed
Looks like I need to shop quick for a funny hat AND a tan!!!!

If you want to be part of the "mystery" and help represent B.M. just click the link

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3525
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

Aaaaagh
Stupid "smart" phone,
And stupid "touch" screen,

Obviously nothing I'm doing wrong!
:-))                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Looks like I'd best stay in the car park, wiv a bottle o pop n a packet o crispsCry                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Obviously not Oldyeti.. a true craftsman never blames his tools... And I have a healthier alternative to a last minute fry tan on the beach.. just fake bake... Loreal Sublime is the best value for money based on results on the market...   And XK.. wasnae talking about you lmao LOL At least you're going on your bike!!!! I would have to leave tomorrow to make it in time Embarrassed   But.. after today... am seriously looking forward to this.. was gutted had to come home... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

add me as a maybe too dependent on weather, ferries and whether my bike is back - having new forks fitted Big smile havent been to weardale in yearsSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Well kwakgirl.. you'll be in good company!! Lol.. given that none of us have been there before... You could be revisiting all your own haunts and showing the way if the weather and ferries and all the other bits come together for you... Thumbs Up    And massive commitment for a Saturday rideout.. ferries... Wow! , Folk coming.. RockChickee DaveN TigerTim Centurion XK n Minx Kane   Possibly.. Oldyeti.. with tan and sombrero   Possibly/Maybe.. dependant on rocking horses.. forks.. ferries and weather   kwakgirl Emzed   If you want to be part of the "mystery" and help represent B.M. just click the link Thumbs Up   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3525                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

where you thinkin of having the rideout to??? lots of great places in easy reach including hartside top. if im coming i'll be heading down via gretna & alston if anyone wants to meet up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Alston is on my to do list in the future... I can't this Saturday though.. will be going straight from Whitley Bay.. hopefully one of the others will be able to meet you... Hoping you get your ferries and that sorted... Have heard of Hartside so think we should give it a blast.. revisit your past lovely... Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I propose Hartside, Tan Hill, down Arkengarthdale then over The Stang to Barnard Castle, up Teesdale and over Langdon Common to Weardale.Big smile

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

So, are we ALL still meeting up at the Weardale Inn about 12 ish Question Confused                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 604 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption