Meeting up at squire's Friday Morning for ride up to Farmyard Party

10 Posts | Latest reply on 14/06/2012 13:10:15 by Karey | Go to original / last post
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Was thinking of meeting up at about 10 am leaving at 10.30 for ride up to farmyard .. Anyone wanting to join us .. put your name down Everybody welcome .. will take it steady if 125 riders want to join up     Nitro70                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Will the 125 riders please take it steady, so Nitro can keep up...

suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Nitro what a good idea. Thumbs Up     Nitro70 Suzyamki                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Will try to pop by to say hi :>>

nitro70's Profile
nitro70

XK .. Don`t forget your skirt to go with your girls bike .. you big jessie                                                                                                                                                                             
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

me and babs will see u up ther party time !!!!!

PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

I will be there Dave Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'm not going this year, but if I was, my lil 125 would keep up, so ner ner ner.  Tongue   Have a good time everyone, I'm gutted I'm not going, but hopefully next year.                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

Aww Kaz .. shame you're not coming .. rumour has it .. you're faster than XK .. even up sutton bank .. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

haha @ Dave, this could be true, you know Ziggy, he can be a bit nippy and Sutton Bank's nowt compared to Chimney Bank and Winnats Pass, both of which me and the Zigster did, no problemo Wink   Don't forget to pack your waterproofs everyone and lots of spare dry socks!Thumbs Up   I'm gonna miss not being there, but hope you all have a  great weekend.Hug                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 615 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption