Team Spesh at Cadwell 30 June - 1st July

31 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2012 13:09:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know this clashes with the Pilly ride out on 1 July. BUT, Team Spesh racing will be @ Cadwell for the weekend of 30 June - 1st July & Spesh will be taking on his nemesis - the Mountain!! So if you're not up to anything either for the weekend or on either of the days then come along & support your local Spesh Thumbs Up If anyone wants T shirts, then send either myself or Brummie Jackie a PM & we'll get one sorted for ya. <<<<< see pic LOL Hopefully we will have sorted the gear problems out for then!! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hoping to make the Sat cant let the SPESH one down lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I will be there on the Saturday too ..be great to watch Spesh again x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Jen we shall have to see how many folks we can get to wave at us lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We will have to make big big noises lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I should be there on the Saturday so let's hope we have a result                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yeah Mr Bill can join us waving at random riders lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im going to see if i can get us some of those massive hands... they wony miss us then darlin lmho ..mind you they didnt at Donington did they ... bring it on .. woo hoo                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

**shakes head groaning @ Jackie & Jen ** Stern SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

ok, so I jumped the gun a bit with this thread! We went to Mallory yesterday to check out the new gear slector that Spesh had put on after Donington & it didn't make a bl**dy difference! Angry He got 1 & 1/2 laps done & came in with the same problems!! So as there's only 2 weeks till Cadwell, unless a miracle happens we're not gonna be able to get the beast fixed by then as it means taking the engine out & stripping down the gear box. Spesh thinks it may be a worn barrel as going up the gears it's fine, but coming back down it's jumping out of gear all the time. So, sorry folks it dosn't look like we're going Unhappy On the up side, I did manage to stalk Michael Rutter & Tom Tunstall & we had a sneaky peak of who might be Rutters new team mate @ Bathams Kawasaki!...let's just say she's got very long hair......Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhhh ... So very sorry to hear that  love .  Aww ive got my fingers crossed that Spesh gets it done in time for the meeting after Cadwell.. Bless.. Good luck with Beastie boy though xx  Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhhh ... So very sorry to hear that  love .  Aww ive got my fingers crossed that Spesh gets it done in time for the meeting after Cadwell.. Bless.. Good luck with Beastie boy though xx  Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Stupid laptop.. sorry it posted twice Angry x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I shall just have to save my screams for the next one lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

hope your going to have the bike fixed for this one                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

As far as i know this ones been cancelled as bike is poorly sick :(                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Testing tomoz at Mallory, fingers crossed the engine/gearbox will work ok. So hoping we might still make this one.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

fingers crossed for you SPESH                                                                                                                                                                               
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Bike fixed, testing went good. lots of tracktime. New engine was ok. place on grid secured. So we is going                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

cant make it but Im sure you will do good

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 640 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption