Ride the lakeland passes late July camping weekend

187 Posts | Latest reply on 01/08/2012 17:35:50 by Rooster roo | Go to original / last post
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ride safe guys n gals, see you all soon Thumbs Up And Happy Birthday ZZR have a good weekend hope you can make the next one Party                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

thanx roo have a fab weekend have a beer for me lol and will catch up soon xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Setting off bout 1.30, got to grab a granny first!.....oops haha.......see ya all later guys safe journey!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Off back to work and then to the Lakes... only 4 hours to go :-)

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

was going to scotland but everyone gone home now so might see you at the lakes mmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

is it too late to come???                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Awww Gary. I don't think anyone saw your post on here chuck. It would have been great to see you. Absolutely no signal all weekend up in the mountains. Hope you can get there next time cos the consensus seems to be we've got to do it again....cos it was GREAT!!!   Brilliant weekend Roo & Sweeney. Cheers so much for organising this and cheers sweeney for the pilly over the Wrynose, Hardnott & Honister passes....It was awesome! Thumbs Up   Hope everyone got home safe & sound. Was uber-easy for me to get home but lovely to meet so many new friends and can't wait to see you at the next one, and hopefully welcome you all back to our beautiful mountains again   Yeay, way to go Val...well done lass! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Was a good laugh and thanks for the guided runs the roads were fantastic  Thumbs Up

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

back home 2nd time this weekend. Much quicker on bike than recovery truck. Letter of complaint to AA tomorrow. 13 hours to take me 160mls is taking the piss.
my poor dragstar looked all rejected in my garage. Will take the wheel for repair tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Top entertainment. What's next and when?
Roo yer a star for organising it.
XK thanks for the guided tour, although I'm not sure about you groping me arse! But everyone did tell me you where clinically special!
I've just dumped some photies on the events page.
Thanks again one and all, it was a brilliant weekend.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

And a special thanks to The Minx for taking us all to the pub.
Next time your drinking the food and drinks are on us.

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hey, cheers steve ...and thanks chums for the lashings of ginger beer! Thumbs Up   and just got word from Keiron at the filling station cafe that I've got a coffee & a piece of cake waiting for me next time I go in (for services to cafe proprietors) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sounds like you all had a fab time....... way to go!!!!!=D> applause                                                                                                                                                                              
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

It was a great weekend,thanks to all...and I've posted a few photos too.

justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Finally home! 1034 miles in all and worth every one of them
Great to meet you all, new faces and old.  Smile
If/when the next one's arranged, count me in  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Hi everyone. great to meet you all, always a pleasure to meet new and old friends. Thanks to Steve, XK for their help in route planning, thanks to Minnie for local knowledge and lift to the pub. It was pleasure for me to have you as my pilly over the passes, next time you can pilly me. once again great to meet you all, cant wait till next time. Hope to join Mad scots trip abroad next year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Jeez how to start... overwhelmed by the attendance for my first event hope everyone enjoyed it at least as half as much as me as I had a blast. Cracking folk and was great to meet you all and am looking forward to seeing you all again. Big thank you to you all for making it a great weekend and I'm honoured by the commitment for those who travelled from Scotland and way down south for this event. (And Vlad for turning up twice, hope you get that tyre sorted) Thank you to XK and Steve for helping organise some cracking routes after we rode the passes and to Minnie for the taxi service also to Sweeney for helping me organise and getting this off the ground. You were all good company and sorry I missed saying goodbye to some of you hope you all got back safe. Will start my planning for the next one ..... Cheers Roo Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Still smiling even after the rain as was great weekend fella Thumbs Up

I think Sue was furthest coming up from down next to Brighton or there abouts.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

sounds like you had fun roll on the next one                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

home, dried out & washing done.....great weekend & great company Thumbs Up thanks guys.......love the Hardknott, nearly as good in a car as on a bike Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 450 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption