Olivers Mount Scarborough: Cock o’ the North Continental Road Races 21st 22nd July

16 Posts | Latest reply on 22/07/2012 21:16:48 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Triplesurf's Profile
Triplesurf

In: Scarborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The Cock o’the North Continental Road Races will be on 21st & 22nd July with two days of road racing plus the bar and entertainment on the Friday and Saturday night in the Bikers Village.

It's in the event listing already with a link to the Auto66 site. Dunno if I'll camp as I can pretty much walk up there from my house, plus don't have any camping gear LOL.

It is well worth going to one of the races if you have never been before, it is even better if the sun shines! I'm happy to show anyone round to the best places to stand for all the action.

I'll be there for the Saturday night and Sunday with my son.

Cheers
Trip Thumbs Up

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

BLX!!! this clashes with BSB @ Brands!! I haven't been to Oliver's Mount in years. Last time I went was **ahem** years ago & saw Sheene et al...was fantastic Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

That's what I said Stella Shocked   Well almost, I said Mick Grant,  but I suspect no-one else remembers him   But I should have been back before now Embarrassed   Living only 20 miles away for the last 10 years Shocked   We used to make it over from Barnsley for a day's racing on old "Brit bangers" that sometimes made both ways Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Link to the events calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2554                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i remember mick grant and sheen and agostini. (sorry if thats spelt wrong). used to go a lot then. hav'nt been for years. hoping to get there in july.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Went a couple of yrs ago,  hmmm might  just do this..                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

This event is THIS weekend folks Big smile   Great racing on a tight track Shocked   A really "challenging" circuit for riders and bikes Wacko   Check out the event link above in Sandi's post Thumbs Up   The weather forecast is GOOD Clap   Anyone wanting somewhere to stay overnight Ermm   There is camping available at the circuit  Thumbs Up   Or I can accomodate a few and I'm only 20 miles from Scarborough Smile   PM me if you are coming Wink                                                                                                                                                                                
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

I havn't been to this meet for years, must do again sometime! I spoke to Mick Grant last year at Donington as he has a Suspension set up company at Trackdays. If there was not so much on this weekend down here I'd have been taking you up on the offer em!   Tel.                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

I'm in Scarborough this weekend, so I'm definitely coming.

I'll text you Emzed, to arrange to meet, if that's ok?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Excellent idea Emm Wink   I'll look forward to it Big smile   And seeing Claude again LOL   Is Divvy making an appearance Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

Nah, gonna take the car, as I'm away for a few days, need space for all my kit.

You know us girls, is thirty pairs of shoes too many...?!LOL

I might pack my leathers though, if Duke's behaving would you have pilly space? just for me ( not Claude ) obviously!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

PM'ed you already before I read this LOL   See you Saturday Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have a great time at this, so sorry i cant make it this time..Cry, but deffo the next one.. Safe journeys all..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Don't forget that this is a "2" day event peeps Wink   With Live music on Saturday night  Thumbs Up   Excellent weather is forecast for both days Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Just a quick update Wink   Been at Olivers Mount all day but no sign of Triplesurf or any other BMers Confused   But I enjoyed it immensely Approve   A great day's racing in glorious sunshine with lovely company Big smile   And the best thing about it Ermm   I get to do it all again tomorrow Cool   If you are going to be there for Sunday's racing Ermm   Look out for the famous hat and shades, and a grinning girl with a pink top LOL   I'll upload pics of both days soon as I get back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Another fantastic day at the races Thumbs Up   Didn't see any other BMers though Ermm   But maybe cos I forgot to take my hat, Doh ! Wacko   Got 1 arm sunburned, and me head Embarrassed   Serves me right Unhappy   But it was all worth it Smile   I'll sort through the pics and post a few "good" ones Approve   And there's another race weekend September 15/16 th Big smile   So you all know where I'll be that weekend Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1297 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption