who's for another meet at matlock bath ?

234 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2007 13:17:46 by RC | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Best thing to do OGB is put it in the events section when its up. If ya go to the meeting place and no ones turned up, Ya get to eat all the pies. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

too right                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

OOOOH no ya didn't!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Erm don'tknow how that happened! I was replying to witchiests post. Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

when did u do that??                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Do wot?                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

get a very very rare pic of me,i try to avoid cameras cus i dont like em! i like to be behind the lens! i took my camera wiv me but only got pics of kids and millsy climbing a tree!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I have a feeling a few peeps might be saying that in the next couple of days. I try my best to avoid people staring at the camera. It's more natural. I think there was only one picture of you. The second is a close up.  Thumbs Up The originals are big enough to print A3 easily.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wheres ya pics???                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

They should be going into the event section according to matt. You should see them when you start to test it.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ok cheers lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Hey Blues please censorship my pics as i dont do photos... Besides that had a great day even though got wet coming from Manchester... all i got to say now is WHENS THE NEXT ONE????                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

what about sunday 2nd september? my car should be back on the road for then? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

It was nice to meet you gang of reprebates yesterday. Sorry we brought the rain from Liverpool Unhappy. The sun finally came out ater on, but bloody rain caught up with us on the way home. I've grew a set of gills overnight. Oh if anyone took my photo, don't come to me if your camera is knackered.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Arf, I dint even know you were there, did I speak to ya? lol   Witchy I have a pic of you with the kiddies, if ya want me to send it let me have your email addy via PM.   Blues, I hope ya aint got any pics of me that make me look 90 years old like the pic Wills took of me at Rivi'. *slap*   Skins, shu'p ya mardy bu**er, you need a  new pic for your profile, one that doesn't make you look older than you are lol You had a lucky escape I didn't get a pic of you, but I will next time Evil Smile    OGB, what's the point of a ride out if ya don't stop for a natter, to get to know folk? ya never say owt at meets lol but chat ok on phone, so...like I said before... we're goina have to phone ya while sititng next to ya. LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ratty!! you broke my camera!!! PML   Just kidding  Tongue Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

Kwak, you natter? You were quiet as a lamb roflpmsl Tongue.                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

I think you would have been better using a box brownie instead of your digi camera. Less complicated dear.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Baaa!!!                                      LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

what i am say kwak is ride have chat ride have chat then ride again maybe i am turning into a grumpy old man but i just love to ride my bike fast is that a problem                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 546 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption