who's for another meet at matlock bath ?

234 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2007 13:17:46 by RC | Go to original / last post
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry i missed you guys out   Cressy , kingofjungle and bluesbiker , nice to meet ya all                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

sorry to all of you who was there early on and i missed....had major car probs Angry so i didnt get there till 2.30!

was great to see u all again  Thumbs Up your a great bunch of peeps Big smile

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Another good turn out and more nice folks met (18 members with friends and families)  Big smile Thumbs Up   What happened to those who didn't make it? Shooter, Arf, born to be a biker, and others, where did you get to? Confused   You've got a choice....homework or detention LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Yup, I've read Babs post, sorry Babs. (flippin blonde moment again)                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

thanks for the pics kwak hun there good Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Shh R C or they'll all want them Wink   I'm going to add a link, to the pics, in the September issue of B M newsletter, so all those who delete it afore reading it SHAME ON YOU LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
RC's Profile
RC

soon as i get mine sorted ill post them up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire

Hiya all, was good to meet those of you who were there. The waterproofs I bought came in useful on the way home as it was a bit blowy and they kept the wind out. Maybe next time meet up the night before for a few jars of the silly stuffThumbs Up Kwack, where do we find the pics?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hopefully the mods are going to work on testing the Events Section over the next 24 hours, including adding this event.   If all goes well, the events section can go live tomorrow (Just the basics for now, like a calendar and photos etc)                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

nice to meet everyone sorry i didnt speak to everyone i am a bit shy and quiet would of much preferred a rideout can anyone organise one                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

that i cant do ogb as i dont have a bike Thumbs Down lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Was nice to meet some of you before the rain started to fall heavier and I had to dive into the nearest penny arcade with the kids. I saw you kwak with a hand full of others im just sorry I couldnt get to meet you all properly before disappearing.   Arf                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Had a nice trippin time yesterday.Cool Had a nice little run back to derby with Scooby and his mate (sorry guy missed yer name) cheers again lads.Thumbs Up All the pictures i took have been sent to matt for events. Only a few and sorry to those that i didn't get. And before you all see them i'd just like to say that its not my fault i didn't do it on purpose OK! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhh boy what ya done??? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

It's not wot i've done. Its more like wot nearly everyone else didn't do! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

and whats that then??? please share lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Big smile
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

hey rc is cool i am sure someone could take you on the back its just that after an hour i have done all the talking i no i need to get out more someone organise a rideout i am rubbish at organising                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i wouldnt have a clue where or when for this one so will leave it for someone else to sort out Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

it would be good to see sum pics of yesterday,i'm lookin 4wd to seeing em,i think!! although am sure i managed to avoid camera as wasnt around with u lot much!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 846 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption