Ohhhhhhh No no no no No.. Help!!

10 Posts | Latest reply on 15/06/2012 08:54:59 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113' Script timed out /sites/bm/forum/posts.asp The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.   Matt.. Simon.. Anyone... what am I doing wrong... Really really want to play out tonight for a wee while... Pleeeeeeeeeeease xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I expect that by now you've sussed that it was nothing you were doing wrong Ermm Just "Hacker testing" by Matt Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Oh no, Ann, you've broken Biker Match; lol.
It basically means the page was taking longer to load than expected, possibly due to the server being slow or the internet connection being slow. As this was last night I'm guessing it happened when Matt was hack testing the server and the site went off line temporarily for a few seconds.
Is it working ok now? If not you'll need to send a message to Matt.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Its working fine and dandy now lads.. thank you for replying and yeah.. after my mind exiting panic mode.. I did eventually see Matt's post so by midnight had kinda come to the same conclusion...   I Love being Blonde sometimes!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

And we love your blondness - mwah                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Awwwwww.. am blushing Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

LOL  just seen this.

DOH!                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Only two weeks late Matt. If you leave now you might get to Kiss Rally on time. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

OMG.. and I could have been sitting.. Bikermatchless.. wandering.. as lonely as a cloud...                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

aww, sounds lush..floating away like a cloud........if only I could..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption