Chat Down?

6 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2012 22:35:12 by Matt | Go to original / last post
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I saw people chating in the Chat room but was unable to get in myself:

Chatroom Disabled due to server maintenance

So is it just me or are others getting this?

John.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Been having a few probs with site today been booted off about 3 times                                                                                                                                                                              
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

Chat seems to be back up.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

John, I saw the same message yesterday when I was on line.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

John, I think the cleaners put the sign up outside the door when me & Brathu were inside chatting, but I didn't see anyone cleaning up in there, lol .  It was a shame you couldn't get in, will have to try & meet up another time                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

sorry i thought the message was quite clear, no?

If the server is "busy" or being worked on (like I'm applying updates, running on the backup/weaker server, running hacker testing etc) then i disable some "Heavy" sections of the website - like the chatroom which uses up a lot of the server power.

If you get this message then nobody should be in the chatroom. The messages you see above forum posts are just what were last posted (maybe several hours ago)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 1243 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption