victoria bikers pub thurs

20 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2012 07:27:41 by Sweeny Todd | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi everyone just wondered if anyone fancys a ride over to the vic thursday evening????? im going over bout 7ish if anyone fancies either riding over or maybe meeting for a drink and a chat ?????? let me know Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Hi I usually go up there on a Thursday along with friends One of them is on BM as well. Last week was packed as weather good perhaps arrange a part of car park to meet as can easily miss eah other if busy, be good to meet other BM members up there.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hi thats cool i usually park bike by the wall and sit on seats other side so if your there cum say hello !!!!Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

I will Look out for you There, I will be the guy looking lost  If any other members reading this come along and make yourself known. Rich                                                                                                                                                                             
bobbyfrankenstein's Profile
bobbyfrankenstein

In: Buxton
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

do you have to book camping at the vic, or can you just show up?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

They tend to do camping at the weekend when the bands are on but I never seen camping for thurs bike night. They have a web page with events and gig list.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

vicbikerspub.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                             
bobbyfrankenstein's Profile
bobbyfrankenstein

In: Buxton
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

checked the site out, not clear thats why i asked! will phone and check thanks.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i will be there with black bomber jacket on with zzrbabe and a motypike on the back see you there richThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

Hi I will be there hopefully a few of us will make it, look forward to meeting you and any other BM members that turn up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

Hi I will be there hopefully a few of us will make it, look forward to meeting you and any other BM members that turn up                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

You will find a group of us off here up there every Thursday. Look on the events.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

Nice one will meet you all on Thursday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

A Group usually hang out near the Tea Van prob best to look and ask for Sarah she has short, bit spiky blonde hair.  I may not go up this week as Im away to the TT early fri morning but will ask Sarah to look out for you.                                                                                                                                                                               
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

Thank you, if i dont see you enjoy your time on the I O M                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu I will do me best lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

zzrbabe will look for you too !                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hey guys was fab to meet you all look forward to doing it again will prob see you next week if anyone about Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

yes good to meet new peeps, till the next time Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

Hi all good to meet you last night i really enjoyed it. hope to meet again soon. N L thanks for the advice you gave my mate on your bike, appreciate that. Have a good safe trip to TT                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption