Durham Bikewise

43 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2012 22:47:34 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sunday 1st July Durham Police are holding their annual Bikewise show. It's at Police HQ, Aykley Heads, Durham. Trade stands, entertainment etc. 10am till 5pm Check out www.bikewise.org.uk for details Very popular, I've been going every year for a while now
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

Always a good day out this. And cheap too, even if u have kids in tow.
Recommended.
Look out for the curvy riders stall ( ladies only riding club) being manned by my friends Marie and fran. There first time so do call in and say hi.

G                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Ooooooooooooooohhhhh... I likey!!
And.. if the Gods are willing.. might ride my own bike over... l'ingmao   Will have to check some diary dates me thinks but could be lush!!   Thank you TigerTim Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Tis same day as "pickupapilly" ~ Which can't go too.. so this might be a "compromise to self" kinda.. ish...                                                                                                                                                                              
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

You won't regret going                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Well.. am hoping to have passed my CBT so I can come on my bike.. for I shall indeed be coming... if not.. *sighs* I shall just pilly again on the back of David.. but either way for sure it will be a Lush Day Out                                                                                                                                                                               
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

I've just asked for this to be added to the events calendar. Let's get the North East added to the map                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Seconding that TigerTim Thumbs Up   MAG Protest Ride 24th June Bike Show in Durham on 1st July Bike Show in North Shields on 22nd July Bike Show in Darlington 19th August                                                                                                                                                                                 
Ian60's Profile
Ian60

In: Leeds

I've been a couple of times, fantastic day out and well worth attending Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

On events now. Thank you                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Promises to be a cracking day out for those local and who sadly can't make it to "PickupaPilly"   Link to event..   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3519                                                                                                                                                                                 
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

Bumped. Cos its worth seeing if you haven't been before.                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

And if you try hard,
It's poss to do this quickly,
Then scoot down to pick up a pilli !!

Our lot (fire n rescue service)
do display (s) during the day here
And also have a stall n some "company cars"                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

This is Sunday!! Whoooooooooo hoooooo!!   Can't wait.. but no skooting down anywhere to pick up anyone...   Hopefully will be able to "purchase" something lovely for my wee bike of a tassly nature...                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Folk Coming...   TigerTim Rockchickee minus Minx Omerlino GreyGra DaveN Kane Ninjalass Gunwind Tellsy   Possibly..   XK if memory serves me correctly but was rather sick and not paying attention..   Oldyeti??                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I said I'd come if I couldn't find a pilly for the Pickupapilly event                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

XK just go to bikewise
And steel a pilli, then you can do both,
Or collect a pilli @9am then head up
Up to bikewise for lunch!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm open to requests...                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Less than a Week!  Yay!!!   Folk Coming...   TigerTim Rockchickee minus Minx Omerlino GreyGra DaveN Kane Ninjalass Gunwind Tellsy   Possibly.. XK dependant on pilly status... Oldyeti??                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Promises to be a cracking day out for those local and who sadly can't make it to "PickupaPilly"   Link to event..   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3519                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 590 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption