Summertime and the Slimming is Speedy...

5 Posts | Latest reply on 24/05/2012 19:09:38 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After just having done this for the seventh BM person this month.. which is just wickedly lush I hasten to add.. I'm seriously not complaining... I thought it might be worthwhile sharing the link that I give for a Seven Day Menu Plan for Slimming World... This is a flagrant plug for them.. just passing on something that really really does work so if you want to give it a shot just click the link...   I've been a Consultant for ten years now.. so any questions will be easily answered and you can do it privately to my inbox if utmost discretion is what you are after...   If you do give it a go.. Enjoy!!   http://www.slimmingworld.com/healthy-eatin...spx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Oh crap crap crap lmao!!!   Where is the EDIT button...   Should read... "this is NOT a flagrant plug for them"   *slaps self*                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

I'm sticking to the vodka diet myself, I lost 3 days last month Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I think I'm at the point of giving up. The nutritionist at the hosp' said to get some veg after my operation. Which I did. Next time I saw her she said they might-be of more benefit if I took them out of the freezer!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

i'm on a seven day diet plan too!!scoff all week hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 755 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption