Notts treasure hunt

11 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2012 17:55:47 by OMNF | Go to original / last post
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What does everyone think to doing a treasure hunt?? I'll come up with some clues (probably about 10). I'll make sure its all within about a 10 mile radius so you're not riding miles to each point. The idea being that at each point there will be a letter. Once you've collected all letters come back to the meeting point and work out what it spells. There will be a prize for the first team back. You can have upto 4 in a team. Either be free or charge £5 per team to take part. All proceeds to charity?? Anyone interested?? Thumbs Up Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Good event I would be interested Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

...what you know people with up to 3 friends to make a team ?

sounds a giggle Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah, If I`m free, I`ll make one at this Nat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If I can I will because it definitely sounds like a laugh. Only thing is I might be struggling for friends.......do my dogs count?Embarrassed

If they do: any ideas how I strap them to the bike?Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

they could pull it 

OMNF's Profile
OMNF

You can be a team on your own if you want squiddy don't have to be in a team. Bring your blow up doll... I know you own one!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shocked

That's the last time I'll ask to borrow a puncture repair kit from you!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Bump... Not got enough interested to set it up yet. Couple more and I'll get started                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Could be up for this depending on the date Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Ok numbers are growing. I'll have a look at dates and see whats best then might be easier for people to say yes or no                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3440 seconds. There are 594 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption