big brum bash

13 Posts | Latest reply on 25/05/2012 08:55:17 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi all any one going to the big brum bash this weekend trev                                                                                                                                                                             
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Sorry,
What is it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

I was about to ask the same question MG                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I found this link: http://www.bigbrumbash.co.uk/BBB/Welcome.html doesn't tell you an awful lot. Howwever this gives away a little more: http://www.stayontheblack.com/news/stratstone-harley-da...brum-bash/                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

vrod get yourself to DOnnington with us to watch BM's very own SPESH racing :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mmmm, and on a sunny weekend too!  If I'd have known about this earlier I maybe could have planned it but as it is could possibly take a ride over Saturday or Sunday and hopefully pay on the gate

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep, just rang and you can pay £15 on the gate on Saturday if anyone fancies it, and you don't have to be a HOG member                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

It's not even in Brum Shocked. Basically a tractor show organised by a shop run tractor club.   Well the midlands needed something seeing as tho they cancelled the royal agricultural show.Wink My 25 quid will go to donnington park this weekend. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well thank you for that well considered and constructive comment Phil! lol   We can't all ride the same bikes as our friends, in the same colour                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hmmm well this could be a laugh watching all the "ive bought the life" motorcyclists who only come out when its sunny LOLLOL.sorry but they just make me laugh i bet they even wear harley underwear ha ha ha.but no your right thankfully we dont all have to ride the same machines.im off to the moggy run to raise money etc for the cats protection league so i wont be around but you all have fun Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

They only make em in four colours and the other bike only leaves the garage about 3 times a year so we never clash. Big smile. its boring enough going to matlock and bassetts pole watching bikes go past. Going there would be like watching basically the same bike go past hundreds of times.   If i go watch spesh i still watch bikes go past relativly quickly.  but with the excitement of knowing there's a chance spesh might overtake someone. Or at least not get lapped. Go Spesh !!GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi i will be going its a great rally went last year well worth £25 for all the bands   great last year showers as much free drinks as you wont tea x caffee that is lol there is a bear tent but you can take your own custom show  mostly harleys    dident see any tractors just fatastick bikes no ARS ONES FIRE BURKS OR GOLD THLINGS will be in site so get down there
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL Trev, ya still aint told us WHERE it is.   (have I gotta do everyfin round 'ere? Wink lol)   Big Brum Bash   25th - 27th May 2012   Supporting the Macmillan charity   Venue: West Midlands Ski Centre   Tamworth Road Cliff Warwickshire B78 2DL   Tickets available on the gate.   See their website for more info, and last years photos.   http://www.wmwsc.com                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption