Free membership for the summer!

53 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2012 19:21:56 by xXx_J9_xXx | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Summer appears to finally have arrived, and wow has it arrived in style.  I hope you're all out enjoying it, but for those of you who are at home there's good news... If you want free membership to BM this summer, please upgrade for a year using the code SUMMERFREE and a discount of 25% will be knocked off! Thank you all for supporting the site.  To upgrade now please use the following link...Upgrade Now!(Link works only for STANDARD members!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nice one Boss Man :)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Thanks Matt for the offer, shame i renewed my membership for 6 months ( bank account a bit shy at the mo)  about 2 hours ago without coming into the forum first, so did'nt see your offer. Hey ho never mind.                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

what's the catch eh?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

the only catch jinx is that you have to get out there and enjoy youself                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well said that man.. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

My membership's up next month, worth thinking about. When does the offer end Matt?                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Great idea Matt Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good stuff, thankyou! Big smile

Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Good one Matt, come on all you std members take advantage of this Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Offer ends July.The link only works for standard members of course (full members can't upgrade because you already have a full account, silly lol).Anyone who has a subscription will get an email within 24 hours after their subscription expires with a new discount code in for 20%, which is close enough, and works for all payment terms (not just a year)Any long-term members are also always welcome to contact me direct.  I'll give anyone a discount code if they've supported the site in the past and ask me nicely (especially on fridays lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Zedbiker's Profile
Zedbiker

In: South Molton

Many thanks Matt. It couldn't have come at a better time. I took a month subscription to check out BM which just ran out. It is such a friendly site I decided to renew. Sorry guys you've got me for the full 12 months now.??                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Oh God no  LOL

Nah that's great bud, glad to have you on board and I'm very happy to hear we made such an impression on you.   Please do spread the word to your biking mates, it's the best way to help the site grow.

Enjoy the year with us and see you at the rally in Aug/Sept hopefully.                                                                                                                                                                             
Annie redgirl's Profile
Annie redgirl

In: Ormskirk

ahh, just upgraded this morning and now have read Matts post about discount...booo never mind :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Come on Matt, give Annie a discount Thumbs Up   Great idea Boss Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Haha I'll sort it  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bugger!!
wish i had seen this before i upgraded,i would have upgraded for longer lol                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Ooops the list is growing, members who renewed without looking at the forums first, that'll teach us to look first in the future.                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

Don't worry... whenever your subscription expires you will get an email within 24 hours giving you a discount code to use for renewal. This will be for 20%.

So, if you just upgraded for a month... wait till it expires and you'll get a discount code again.

And if you ever want to upgrade but can't find a code... just email me via the contact page and I'll get one to you.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 674 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption