Musical Confessions

81 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2012 07:41:11 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just for you clarkee, Steps - Tragedy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Jonny Cash was mentioned a few pages ago by RCL. There is nothing wrong with that.   I like this one:- Live in San Quentin.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zgja26eNeY                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Playing it now David.. I love love love Jonny Cash... Brushing my teeth and going to bed with his husky sexy voice echoing in the darkness... ~ Yep.. I Am Blessed lol Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I had to play it again before work Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

now,with sore head,vivaldi,rites of spring,music to calm the savage beast?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

above post not really a confession ,just an observation!sorry....x                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Well David.. I had the bizarrest of dreams so you be safe out there today... And Jinx lmao.. you are no more a savage beast than I am..   Biggest musical confession to date and so far removed from "rock" it's really quite shocking... Il Divo and Vittorio Grigolo.. oh my my those boys take me to another place with their voices...   In my defence.. listening to "Cherry Pie" by Warrant   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFtD1DMal3o                                                                                                                                                                             
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

This is truly miraculous.

I've heard of most of the songs / music on this forum.

Hows about:

Tigerfeet      -   Mud

and Blockbuster   -  Sweet

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Like this. Phone call from son,stuck in Czech another week,daughters moved away,bored s****s,just spent an hour listening to 70's.Forgot a lot of them,feel 25 years old again.Lawnmower up in our loft old 45's of both,probably no good now.  Gene Pitney--That girl belongs to yesterday                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Get em out an get em on eBay Loner Thumbs Up   Some folk will pay good money for "original" 45's Big smile   Blasts from the past Wacko   Love it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

past ,there's a past?why was i not informed?the mothership deserved to know about this,they've been in orbit 4000 years now.....god the parking tickets!                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Barry Blue Dancing on a Saturday Night LOL   Beat that!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

How about Lollpop   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8sZcmQr6KY   Ermm Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Or My boy Lollipop  by Millie from 1964   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCUcbRTB6Rs   or better from Bad Manners:- My girl lollpop   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_N1qQZL550&feature=...re=related                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Nah......not even close! Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

The birdy song Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Oh yes, now your talking LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

come to think of it David you remind me of someone.....................................................................................................................................   one of the guys that sung YMCA LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

What this one &lt):) cowboy

Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Yep thats the one, can you remember all the words? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 875 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption