Ride out fron Matlock

137 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2012 22:06:01 by lisaj | Go to original / last post
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Was thinking ermm as weather seems to be improving ( yeah i know .....don't hold your breath !) How about a ride out one Sunday , to Derwent Dam, leaving fron Matlock about 11am (yikes !) taking in snake pass and ending with a hot dog or 10 whilst feeding the ducks with the boring bits ie the bit with no sausage in LOL we have a long weekend coming up ( something about a Queen and her diamonds ! ) so let's see if we can get some numbers and preferences for dates Thumbs Up HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Sorry HB I will be at the isle of man but am sure it will be a good day out mmmmm snake pass :)                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Cheers Lou Thumbs Up Doesn't have to be that weekend ! Just putting feelers out see what folks think Big smile........HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

HB count Nells and myself in, once I've told him I mean lol                                                                                                                                                                              
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

Count me in x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Just tell me when.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I can't do the 3rd June.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pen,
I`m on call this weekend but then not again for 4 weeks so as long as it don`t coincide then yeah, count me in.
p.s. good to meet you Sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

We were at Derwent Sunday just gone, had a crackin ride Thumbs Up.  But can't make it this Sunday, we'll be on our way to France Big smile.  Have a great day Smile

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Will be at Donnington watching SPESH racing this weekend sorry x                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Ok Guys, here's the proposal .........Sunday 10th June leave Matlock (usual meeting place ) about 11 am ish ,head down to Manifold Dale for tea and cakes and a paddle if your feet need to cool off LOL then up through Buxton  towards Winnats pass and Castleton and on to the Dams for refreshments and photo shoot LOL then folks who are heading north can set off from there Thumbs Up Hope you can make it  Big smile A brilliant ride and if weather decides to be kind to us then all the better Wink HB & JJ900 x
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hi peeps soz cant make it for this one but will see you all very soon have a good ride and be safe x                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Pen/JJ  I'm definately up for this. Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Soddin' cataracts lol, I misread this thread, soz Penny I thought it was a ride out TO Matlock.    I look forward to seeing the photos Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

This has now been submitted to the events calender and for those that are up for a scenic way back , we thought we could head back through Goyte valley to the Cat and fiddle , this would suit those coming down from the north Big smile  HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Sounds good to me, they're great roadsThumbs Up apart from the 50mph limit over the cat.. ahh well...lol LOL  

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

This event is now on the calendar, thanks HB   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3420                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Cheers Sandi Thumbs Up come on guys 10th June for a fabby ride out with great company ! You know you want to Big smile.......HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You`re right Pen, I do want to, and will.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You really quite the psychic Pen! Like Dave I too do want to and will (probably!).

But just found out I'll be having a minor operation on the 8th and there could be a lot of pain a day or two afterCry

If I can ride I'll be there!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 454 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption