The Yorkshire Pudding Rally

345 Posts | Latest reply on 17/08/2013 10:02:48 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Had a great time was nice to catch up with some old m8s & meet some new ones......looking 4ward to kiss see ya all there Thumbs UpBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

MUUUUUUUUMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DONT LEAVE US!!!!!!

Hmm im not spesh!                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Hi all I had a good time with all the BM's can't wait for squireels to do it all again but this time I will find my tent love to all

Ps gingerjen how is you bum!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Had a brill time at rally and for my birthday :)   Massive thanks to Big Ray for my breekkie mwaaaahhhhhhhh   Huge thanks to Jen for Eric and my pub party and cake Heart   Was good to meet up with some old mates and hopefully I made some new ones eh Damien LOL   Last but by no means least to Cedric and Jen SHABBA LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL                              xx                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I am glad you all had a good time, I really missed not being there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Top time had by all of us and some scared for life by the bottom dwelling tent squeezing cedrick LOL who would of thought it. Roll on R&B for all the  fun and frolics antics                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

Well that counts me out because I would not fit in your tent hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

had a brilliant time, friday night was great, saturday night was mega, thanks Annie you were awesome, just wish a few more of you would get down to the front of the stage                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

Because we were all up the back next to the bar                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

as long as you enjoyed your self thats the main                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We sure did Bill, till i got bitten in a nawty place...Angry x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hear Ray's not feeling so good either...SickLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

I'm at the hospital at the moment waiting for my rabies jag I have to get course of 6 they want to know where I got it from                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooo , i hope they give you a Tetanus shot , cos it hurts hahahha.....Angry ...lol. x                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

Yes in the bum                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep ..........lmho...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

some pics uploaded Jen                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Nice photos Thumbs Up   Brillaint sky in the 1st picture Thumbs Up Who does that little blue tent belong to. I was going to say standing room only, but maybe not LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It belonged to Guinness rider..... the sky was amazing that night , David..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.8125 seconds. There are 399 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption