The Yorkshire Pudding Rally

345 Posts | Latest reply on 17/08/2013 10:02:48 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Woo hoo, its yorks pud time, see you all soon. Party on!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

See you guys lunchtime'ish, Ray owes me birthday breakfast tomm wahoooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Just setting off see you all later. Save me a space at the buttie van                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Due to a late cancellation by a mate I will have one spare ticket for the pudding if anyone needs one. Won't be there until about 8pm though.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

do we know what time bills getting there with the flaggy thing pleeeeease Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

I have got 2 tickets . would like face value of £20
Each . see ya later :) Bm are behind the marques turn right after the enyrance                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well that was fun got half hour from home and reached a massive storm, looked to be heading for pudding. Within seconds of entering it I was piss wet through, could see no way round without massive detour and then probably have to re-enter it....

Long story short headed home, and will go for day tomorrow lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Been there done that

Whats next

Nice to see the famly again                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i had a fabulous time at the pudding was mega to catch up with everyone again and cant wait for the rock and bike next week see you there peeps luv you guys xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just got home what a great show. Thanks to every one. Too much beer too much partying time for a long snooze.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Woohoo, thoroughly enjoyed the pud. Great to see some really old mates, compliments were accepted and much appreciated, thanks, martin, mike n the liversausage! FaB time with the bm criwd, what a hoot! Thanks to stuie for braving the elements, riding through storms the whole way up to join the mayhem,and for looking after me when feeling unwell, u is a star of the highest calibre!

Gear dried out, packed properly (russ n debz!) n i am ready for next weekend, good to go!

Bring on the rock n bike!!
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

loooooove yoooooo rally mum HugHugHugWink seeee yoooo next week xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Pmsl @zzrbabe ... I got four 'kids' a reprobate, a spesh kid, n two that try the patience of a plaster saint... So after careful consideration n realising that i cant keep affording to get my ever increasing grey hair coloured, i av put you all up for adoption. Failing that i think you are all old enough now to look after yourselves. Sorry but rally mum is sh**ged n wont be on hand to put suncream on, put ointment in eyes, ensure medication is taken etc. Time to be brave little soldiers n go out into the big wide world, live fast n ride free! Lol.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Yes we all know rally mum is sh**ged we all heared you

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

(Blushing) .... Oooops! Pmsl.

Oooooh god, ooooooh god .....                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! i fort yooo luvd us CryCryCry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great rally with great folks, thanks to Jax and Mr Ken for loading my cage...had a fabby time.......but im wacked and off in the shower lol...great to catch up with everyone again... Hugs..Hug x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@zzrbabe, the apron strings have gotta to be cut at some stage. You have to be cruel to be kind sometimes... Be a brave gurl n show dem nasty boys how to ride a motorcycle! Lol. And never but never buy a gimp suit (wink!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I too had a good time, caught up with some existing friends and made a few new ones, even the thunder storm didn't seem to put too much of the mockers on things and the atmosphere was brilliant.
Had a real hoot at times and looking forward to more rallies in the future, time and money allowing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooops... Apologies to Kev and Phil who also helped to pack for me.....its me age lol..EmbarrassedLOL x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption