The Yorkshire Pudding Rally

345 Posts | Latest reply on 17/08/2013 10:02:48 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone Big smile

I know this is early to mention the Yorkshire Pudding on the 3-5th Aug.

But it is a small MAG rally near Sheffield and tickets sell out fast, so now is the time to buy.

This rally is on the event calender Thumbs Up

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for this Paul   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3407                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

Thank you Sandi for putting the link to the events page Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm inBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W Paul                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you for that Paul, Smile  ticket ordered, yayyy Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oops sorry and thank you Sandi too Smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Had tickets for a wee while  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Must be a Stockport thing Anneka.  I've had mine weeks tooThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Got tickets,went lest year had a great weekendThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Got our tickets at Into the valley Rally, lookin forward to seeing you MG and Jayne Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Got the weekend booked off, just need the tickets now Big smile Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Ticket ordered Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Must make sure  we all meet up  Big smile Mind you look for XK and the fire in a skip  Wink xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

i'm going i was there last year and found it excellent                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

gingerjen said:   Oops sorry and thank you Sandi too Smile x LOL, no problem Jen, Y W. Hug     Yorks Pud Rally 3rd - 5th August 2012 http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3407                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have ticket, will travel lolol.  Really looking forward to this Smile

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

i'v got my ticket so look out for us when you get there, its a great little rally this but get your tickets early as they is a limited number and they do sell out quite early, they are still available now.                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Got mine                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Ordered my ticket via my mate Boris yesterday so I intend to be there this year whatever happens Wacko    Still got last years ticket Angry    (think I'll frame it considering how hard they are to get) Ermm   See ya'll there Thumbs Up   Em  Cool                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 603 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption