red tread tours in spain

9 Posts | Latest reply on 23/05/2012 20:56:11 by buzz_sp1 | Go to original / last post
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

ive just  been on a redtread enduro tour in spain (southern) . it was fantastic .  speed was encouraged  . it was the  best  time  ive had on a bike  for  many  years . it was full on crazy on dirt tracks  winding round mountain paths  between 3m and  1 m  wide , sometimes only a decent 10" route with  drops   of 300m +  just  inches away .. now thats wot i  call  adreline ...... has anyone else been on a tour with  these  guys ??
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It sounds exciting, Buzz, do you have any pics, from the tour, to put on your profile?                                                                                                                                                                                 
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

i  have got  hours and hours of video  footage  , will  try and  send a link  to  a  vid i posted on you tube .. ps i have not got a clue how to  do  that                                                                                                                                                                               
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT0x3-epW5Q  . ahh  sussed it  . this is just  1 section of terrain  you  go  on , rode through  forests , along ridges of mountains, through semi  dry  rivers , and  off course some brill tarmac coastal  roads
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just seen your vidoes, brilliant. I wouldn't say no to some of thatThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

hi  dave , ive just  booked today  to  secure  next years tour  2 of us  going  at  the  moment  next  may  3rd . and im binning  of  skiing  next year  to  do  this  instead  , much  more fun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep6C8E5vqzQ    just  another angle  from my  mates  cam  ..                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Ta for those Buzz, good fun and a workout all rolled into one. Big smile   3.03 and 3.45 of vid 2 made me laff, soz.LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

thats ok , those riders  are ppl we met there , was funny as they  gave it all  the  large talk  on the 1st  evening , about how good they  were  and  all  the  experience they  have got . myself and gresh  had never done it  b4 and was complete novices.. 
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

this  is  me  doing the  exact same manouvre  filmed at  the  same  time  . notice  i took more time  and  was in more  control  lol ,, hence my  comments  on  greshes cam  footage you  saw yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdHIMc-U1wQ                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4224 seconds. There are 1712 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption