Paignton Bike Night

20 Posts | Latest reply on 01/08/2007 18:49:18 by actionman | Go to original / last post
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

To anyone who normally goes to BMAD at paignton on wednesday evenings,just a reminder that it will be on thursday(26/07/07)this week.i think they have a band on the seafront this week too.                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

BMAD_cancelled at the last minute,lots had a wasted journey...me included! im guessing it was due to it being flooded earlier today.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

hi action man welcom to bm  where is paignton Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

think its in cornwall ew are  we going ...lol   ps well done   500 posts  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol graham i will plot a route for later in the year just before theice starts i have relatives in cornwall s could stay over only take me a week or so lmao sounds like a plan and we could take in the ace cafe on route This should be on the other forum for tall stories LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Dream on...can I come with yous?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
milemuncher's Profile
milemuncher

In: Okehampton

Hi all, Paignton is on the south devon coast. Rode down there for bike nite yesterday and it was cancelled at the last minute, passed masses of bikes going to it on my way home, hope they dont blame actionman for a wasted trip!!!!!!!!!. Its well worth going if you can its a great night.                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

thanx for the welcome ew,big hi to all.paignton is next town on from Torquay,bike nights usually weds from 6.30(check BMAD website)very worthwhile causes,sick/disabled children+devon air ambulance.they raised 18,ooo in 2004 31,000 in 2005 & a lot more since.1£ on the gate & lots of bikes to see,worth a look if you're ever in this neck of the woods.Smile
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

well it looks like there are few who would like to take a trip down there so could be a good one makes a change from the piper on a wednesday evening   practicing with peddles on my bike now and some go faster stripes should do the trick LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Ew thought your bike only had one speed  you always say that you are sloooooow   do ya fancy a trip to the ace cafe as well ?                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

no` no` no` not go faster stripes what we going to do next !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
actionman's Profile
actionman

EW,you could always add a long bendy ariel with a tiger tail on it.....cooool,ha ha!                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol yep thinking about it a few adaptions although had not  thought of a tail lol   but it could end up real cool and i could be flying. I think taking in the ace cafe is a very good idea gs Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

Right,gonna take my life in my hands & say Paignton bike night is on tomorrow,on the sea front 6.30 onwards.its been sunny so they cant cancell it due to the weather.....& if they do,you can throw me off of the pier!                                                                                                                                                                             
milemuncher's Profile
milemuncher

In: Okehampton

Right, ill be there, red and black Bussa, ill keep an eye out for you. perhaps we all ought to wear special badges with BM on.?                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

good idea,i'll probably be the one being thrown from the pier,he he!...will wear the jacket in my pic,or a...tutu,ha!                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

ill wave from the scotch piper in lydiate  have a good evening weather looking good Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Have one for me at the SP...working tonite                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

thanx EW will try to wave back,you may have to be satisfied with a swan dive though,he he.if u read this MM,in front of the pier 7.30?                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

what a great night at paignton,a really BIG turnout this week,both sides of prominade & half of the green covered in bikes of all shapes n sizes.MM i missed u again,but i saw your bussa this time at least,ha ha!oh & congrats to a m8 of mine for winning best bike....drinks are on u moby! 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 745 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption