Beaulieu Motor Cycle Ride-In-Day 15th July

26 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2012 21:50:06 by AndySimmo | Go to original / last post
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Hello all, noticed this event is not on the calander yet.   Beaulieu Motor Museam in the New Forest, Hampshire is holding it's 3rd Motor Cycle Ride-In-Day on 15th July 2012, you ride in and your bike is the display. Tickets include full entry to the Motor Museam, i found it a great day out last year. Advance ticket price's are £6 per rider & £6 per pillion (£1 handling charge per order), tickets on the gate are £10 per rider & (they say) £5 per pillion. There will be trade stands & they are holding a 'Pride in your Ride' competition, also last year there was a stunt team display. Gate's opens at 10am for the public but you can turn up on your bike from 8.30am, sounds like an ideal meet up event for us BMers, if there is enough interest we could arrange meeting points and ride in as a group. So who's interested?   Web address so you can check it out:-   http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/motorcycle-ri...ide-in-day                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Andy, if you submit this event to the calendar I can add to it for you.    It's a good idea about BMers meeting up Thumbs Up   I went to the museum as a kid when I lived in Hants, don't remember it much tho. I expect it will have changed a lot since then.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Hi Sandi.   Thanks for that, just popped in here quickly for a nose before i go out, i will submit it to the events calander later today when i get back.   It is a good value day out, i believe the normal entry price is about £20 but as our bike's will be the display we get in for less than half price Big smileThumbs Up Hope to see plenty of BMers there.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Already committed to Thetford & district bike show that weekend Andy, got some friends coming over from Manchester..Good luck with this one(always wanted to visit Beaulieu).                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Thanks Dave, see you at Snett.     Sandi. Event submitted to calander, thanks for your help.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You're welcome Andy.   Thanks, this event is now on the Biker Match calendar   (for newbies hit the 'EVENTS' button top of the page.)   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3409                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Im In......                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Nice one Andy, does this mean we may actually meet at last Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

sorry guys im at the sent to coventry run but have a good time Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

OK folks,this will be a great day out if sun plays ball. So much to see there and its normally a dear day out.
Can I suggest....we could do a run over to Sammy Millers place to later in the day for tea? Its just over the New Forrest and about 20mins away. We could perhaps leave around 3-30 for Sammy's? Or better still make a weekend camp out of it! Anyone up for that idea?
Also, consider joining the British Motorcycle Charitable Trust,cost you £20 a year to support the restoration of old Brit bikes.....the bonus is you get FREE entry to places such as Beulieu,Sammy Millers,Nat Motorcycle Museum,Coventy Transport Museum,London Motorcycle Museum,Brooklands,Manx Heritage,Black Country Museum et et et,,yes thats right FREE as many times as you like for you and family!!!!!  So use it twice just for you and you prob got your money back! Take the family and you in pocket!  Bargain huh                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Refreshing this topic                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

well done sandi.......Southerners not bothering again huh....this is an ideal day out for bikers and yet no interest.....

free lollipops?? or maybee a kick up the arse!!!  wat will get folk to attend????

Big smile

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Being a southerner and listening to everyone down here moaning that there is never anything going on, i am surprised at the lack of interest. Come on....WHERE ARE YOU ALL?   I'll join rossoandy and add free lollipops, so there you go, 2 free lollipops at Beaulieu Big smile Or maybe 2 kicks up t arse will do better LOL    Lets see some more names please. It's only £6 per head (advance tickets - see the web link) and you have access to ALL of Beaulieu attractions as well as meeting your fellow bikers. As Andy, above, says it really is an ideal day out. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I will go to this as its just down the road from me Thumbs Up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If monsoon season ever ends I will be coming down from the Oxford/Swindon area if anyone wants to meet or ride down. If you want a place for a BM meet up before riding in then Rownhams Services on the M27 is handy.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

well done JD...as you say weather this year is shite.....but hopefully will be good that weekend.
Folk can always put names down dependant on weather, we all understand that its no fun in the rain on a bike esp

This will be a great event if sun shines                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Wanted to go to this event, but once again it falls when i'm on shift and have to work, never mind SCensoredT happens.
Hope all who make it have a good time and the weather is kind to you.   Regards Dave !                                                                                                                                                                                
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Good evening all Thumbs Up Have a few meeting points for anyone riding in from the east (providing the good lord decides to turn the taps off) Will be stopping at the following spots for a few mins if anyone would like to meet and join us for group ride to the New Forest....... 8.20am Large layby on A27 near Shoreham-by-Sea airport (ideal pee stop for the Kent riders Approve) Meet at west end of layby near car sales garage. 9am BP garage/McDonalds drive thro A27 Arundel junction of A284 Meet in BP garage car park 9.45am (aprox) Rownhams Services M27 for a coffee and set off at 10am Will try and park up in front of services building entrance Anyone interested in meeting up let me know which one of these spots you will be at. I'll PM my mobile to all on the events calender to contact me. Look forward to meeting up with you fellow BMers Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Andy, weather permiting I going to this but will go down Sat and make a weekend of it. Looking for a camp site as I type...
Anyone else for camping?

Could do Sammy Millers too?

We also need to sort a meet up when there.....Perhaps use my bike as a rally point at say 12miday? I will take the BM Union Flag and fix it to the bike..just not sure which bike to take....like to display the Rosso Mandello but the Calli far more practical...hmm                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Hey Andy. Good idea about meeting point when there, your flag would be great and mid day sounds a good time. Hope to meet a few there.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption