Kent meets/Monthly social/ride outs

7 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2012 09:03:30 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Guys,
Can anyone tell me if there is a regular Meeting place for the bikers of Kent and if there isn't one, would people be interested if something could be arranged? There are a few of us who would like to team up with other like minded bikers/riders for a monthly social and a ride out. If anybody is interested please PM me and if I get enough response I will make inroads.

Cheers

Tim                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi Tim. I've sent you a pm about the next meeting in Kent on the 7th of June at The Gamecock near Brands Hatch.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Nice one Tim Thumbs Up   here's a link to the event Ragnar mentions   Biker Match events calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2878                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks Sandi,

Ragnar tells me that Rossoandy is the man to get in touch with, I'll see what he has to say.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wonnie's Profile
Wonnie

In: Thanet

Blimey.  So that's three of us !!?!!  Slow old work, innit.   But whatever. From tiny acorns etc. etc.   COUNT ME IN!                                                                                                                                                                               
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

cheeeerrs rag   next meeting will be at yalding tho.....tba soon                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Can we use the Kent thread I started and keep this all in one place now you have found us?
If we use the thread daily it will stay on the first page or two.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 401 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption