'A Day in the Lakes with Laffo' May 20th 2012

43 Posts | Latest reply on 30/05/2012 23:51:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Laffo's Profile
Laffo

In: Bumblethwaite
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks folks, just ready for the off, laters Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

And it's absolutely GORGEOUS and sunny here this morning....whoopee!!! Smile See ya in a bit Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Minnie send some sunshine down here will you please? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry I missed u guysUnhappy   Problems meant I didn't get to Devil's Bridge till 11.15.   Nursed bike to Ambleside, where it said enuff.   Recovered home (again)!                                                                                                                                                                             
Laffo's Profile
Laffo

Next time XCALYBR, Thumbs Up

Thanks to all the folks that made good company on some great roads and a special thanks to those that travelled a considerable distance, folks from all over, Preston, Blackpool, Harrogate, Wigan, Scarborough and a few from more local haunts.

The 2 ladies on the 125cc bikes... Much respect to you both, all cool and no worries, top dollar riders.Smile

I do hope you all had a good day, if not, tell me, if so, tell your freinds for next time.

Regards to all Thumbs Up

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

had a briliant day                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Absolutely brilliant Laffo....wasn't sure I fancied the distance but in the end it was great and enjoyed every minute Thumbs Up   Sat cackling at Devil's Bridge till after 7.30. Shazza is an absolute scream and me & Debs can't wait to ride out with her again!   You should have waited we were serenaded by a loan piper on the bridge!   XK, sorry didn't pick up your message till we were over on the west coast. Glad you got back ok & hope you can get your bike sorted soon   Where's the next one Laffo?!                                                                                                                                                                              
Laffo's Profile
Laffo

Y'know I'm particularly glad you both enjoyed the day...Smile

Next one?... let me draw breath, lol

I'm at my dek tomorrow so will have a look at calender then ok, lol

Gibson's Profile
Gibson

In: Sutton

Glad you all had a good day, sunshine made me want a road bike more than ever today :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

That was deff a nice little tootle out,.. 375 miles + for us over this side, but well worth it. I didn't actually know that the sun visited the lakes, but it, and the company, made today even nicer. Well done.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks for the pilly PJ i really enjoyed it and it gave me chance to admire the scenery....Nice to meet up with some new people .. must do it again......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

was a good ride out  in some good scenery. enjoyed it, even tho i did'nt have much to say. whitby next time. ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Laffo's Profile
Laffo

Hats off to the Pan people, Thumbs Up

Busafella, you came, you rode and you did have a natter, welcome anytime on a rideout...Thumbs Up

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'm really glad it went well, nice one Laffo Thumbs Up. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics.   XK I hope you get your bike sorted soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Roo70's Profile
Roo70

In: windermere

Great time had..  enjoyed..  Laffo you really need to scrub up on your riding.. your not so sharp on the right hand bends.. worse than me ..  

Hey Sandi, good to see you.. 

Good to meet you new folks.. esp the girlys.. dont be strangers gals.. and if yer going for a little pooter about gis a shout.  

Devils after was a bit xxx with them lassies, wow are they hot stuff. lol

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

sorry couldn't make this one as I was working sat and sun a busy weekend all told sounds like u all had a goodtime though                                                                                                                                                                               
Laffo's Profile
Laffo

"worse than me ..  "  Shocked

You just lost a bike turn arounderer, lol

Roo70's Profile
Roo70

In: windermere

Dont be daft laffo.teetee,   Youll be glad to fiddle with my fanny anytime i ask.. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL Roo!! We know what you mean but those who don't know won't know Geek Wacko LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Laffo's Profile
Laffo

"Dont be daft laffo.teetee,   Youll be glad to fiddle with my fanny anytime i ask.. lol"...Shocked

For the record...Smile 

I have indeed fiddled with her "f*nny" in recent weeks BUT... let it be known to all that is what she calls her bike.

If you ask her nicely she will post a picture of it, being the nice well balanced lass that she is.

Wish I had called my bike that, how many laughs has that name made?...Embarrassed

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6328 seconds. There are 419 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption