Multiple Sclerosis Charity Bike Ride

2 Posts | Latest reply on 16/05/2012 12:06:57 by Laffo | Go to original / last post
KarenTwickenham's Profile
KarenTwickenham

In: Twickenham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi,

My brother has been badly affected by Multiple Sclerosis and I desperately want to raise from money for the MS Society.

I am a female biker who is seeking a touring partner who would like to tour with me on a long tour of the UK(or Europe) to raise money for the MS Society or even another charity of their choice.

I am a paced rider to who likes to stick to the legal limits on all roads (I need to keep my license since it will affect my job)

Will be riding a CBF 600 when I do the tour.

Hope to hear from any serious about raising money for charity through a bike tour.

Karen (send pm or contact site staff if interested in tour)

Laffo's Profile
Laffo

In: Bumblethwaite
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If your tour brings you near Cumbria we can offer free accomodation/food etc..

Pm me for details if need be.

Very worthwhile cause. Good luck...Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0938 seconds. There are 1766 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption