Bye Bye Peeps

9 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2012 00:02:23 by suzyamki | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The time has come for me to say 'Bye Bye Peeps' .   Very nearly 4 yrs since i joined the site , i've met a lot of nice peeps n been to some cracking events .   Over the last year i havnt really engaged much with the site , no point paying out for something that i don't benifit from .   My subscription runs out Monday 14th (my birthday) , i will also disable my profile from that date .   I will check events from time to time , to see what's going on and may just land up at an event or 2 along the way .   fastjock Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sad to see you go. DugaldUnhappy   Why not go out wiv a bang, and come to Squires 2nite?                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Sorry to see you go Dugald...Good idea go out with a bang..Make sure XK is on the recieving end....Big smile   No doubt he'll make some lewd comment about that....   Twas good knowing you sir Handshake..                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Aww fastjock, you'll be missed, even tho I cannae unnerstan a wid ya say. LOL    Here's wishing you a very happy birthday  on the 14th Party                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Good luck in everything you do in the future, sorry you're leaving, happy bday for 14th Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

fastjockSorry to hear you are going. There is nothing to stop you coming back whenever you feel the need.   I hope your hip is on the mend and have a brilliant birthdayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

That's a shame :< Hope to catch up with you at Squires sometime Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

He's not going anywhere  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Dugald you are one of the "oldies" on this site, as am I.  Sounds like Matt is looking upon you favourably hun, but anyways I guess you will keep turning up at some do or other o'er the Yorkshire way me lad so will see you, even if I still cant understand a word you say when youve had a wee dram inside of you LOL  Happy birthday by the way !

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4209 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption