Join the BM Events Team!

148 Posts | Latest reply on 21/01/2013 18:06:23 by Nowgotabike | Go to original / last post
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Are we just trying to test Matts skills here? try this one rotflshmsfoaidmt!!! Answers on a postcard please Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

There are a lot of acronyms that are used on the net, unfortunately some of them are made up by individuals and not standard and so don't mean bugga all to me LOL    With that acronym, rotflshmsfoaidmt  I think folk may well need a ream of paper not a post card LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

Well to save you guessing Sandi cause i'm sure its eating away at you it means: rolling on the floor laughing so hard my sombrero fell off and i dropped my taco!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Lmho @ Sandi , ream lolol LOL 

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @ OMNF's answer, that'll be an aguanym then LOL                                                                                                                                                                                    
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Tacos..........................mmmmmmmmm!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oops! I think I missed a welcome for a team member or two, so sowwy, trying to do too many things at once lately lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

I cant even organise my off duty to coincide events let alone organise events to coincide with my off duty so i think i'm going to leave events to you lot who are capable (and fantastic at it)...   Imagine organising something that u cant go to coz ur working... and that now includes my mates 40th on sat xx                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

i will try and organise something and see how I get on :) hope that's ok (;ike a test run see if I can remember the way lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Hi , i've just joined the events team for east midlands area as alot of rideouts/events aren't appearing on the events forum in the area. Will try and get some added in the near future and a few ideas up my sleeve too. If anyone wants help organising or an event posting in the area let me know and i'll try and help.   There's an upcoming bike night at the Vic at Coalville this thursday looking forward to meeting some Bm'ers there as good turnout last week. Apologies also to other events staff/organisers who've organised events that I haven't been able to attend in the past, hopefully be able to attend more in the future.   All the best ride safe folks see you aboutBeer                                                                                                                                                                               
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Hi, 1st Monday of the month there is a bike meet at woodland waters, near Grantham been there once decent night out BBQ etc                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Rooster - welcome to the team mate, thanks for putting your hand up and helping out.

Sweeny Todd - thanks for the info. Please feel free to add it to our calendar and organise a meet up next time you're visiting.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Welcome on board Roo xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Welcome to the staff Rooster Roo Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome to the events team (east midlands) MICKF                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Welcome to the staff Mickf Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

so is that it for the events team                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Feel free to offer you services                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

SO much to do and soooo little time to do it..Confused Shame not more folk got names down for Brekki on the 22nd...even less for the next two events ....what have we gotta do to get folk out!Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

aah I got it, £25 Woolworths voucher for every BM member who turns up at an event!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5791 seconds. There are 788 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption