E.A.A part 2.

7 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2006 06:58:51 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
DUFFA's Profile
DUFFA

In: royston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well folks i went,left mine 5.30 am ,it was dark and cold and a fog that hung around like a bad smell.So i was very cold.Stopped at my mums in clacton for brekkie(full english & toast,tea)left there much warmer,headed of to colchester to pick up some more riders. onward to basildon to the big met.A good ten thou bikers..now i was warm cos the sun was out.We all left to go to Harwich and you could not move for bikers,then home to royston,herts.Bed by 8.30. a good day out by all...Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

glad you had a great day duffa...   ((((((((((XXXX))))))                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah cool hun glad u had a good time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

well done duffa u done good x                                                                                                                                                                             
DUFFA's Profile
DUFFA

In: royston

thanks,hopefully will never have to use the air ambulanceOuchA good day had by all....
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah lets hope not, dont like it when i you see them in the air  always think summet bad has happened Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Don't like the need for the air ambulance, but thank christ it's there eh?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 1243 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption