Blood Bikes Chorley, Event on Tues 8th

7 Posts | Latest reply on 21/05/2012 01:38:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Donone's Profile
Donone

In: Chorley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, Not sure if your aware but theres a charity event at the three sisters in wigan on tuesday from 3.30pm till it gose dark. You can use the track with your road bikes and i think its £10 for 7 laps . From what i can gather your bike has to be road legal and you need full leathers or leather jacket and bottoms that zip attach. Sounds worth a look iam gonna go there after work around 5pm to check it out .                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I moved this thread to the 'Motorcycle Events & Rides Out' forum.   Do you have more detail Donone?   Full address with post code? (for those like me who don't have a clue) Entry fee, if any? Any other things happening such as raffle, trade stalls etc?                                                                                                                                                                                
Donone's Profile
Donone

In: Chorley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No i will try and find out today sorry..i only heard about it yesterday http://www.three-sisters.co.uk/ thats the link to the place and as far as i know theres no entry fee ..but dont quote me on that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the link Donone Thumbs Up   It took a bit of finding but here's the info from their website.     Fancy taking to the Three Sisters Race Track on your own Bike? For the past few years Three Sisters has been organising Charity Ride-out days at the circuit, all you need to do is turn up on the day and pay a few quid.   All motorbikes must be road legal and all riders must have a valid, current road licence and be wearing suitable attire including full-face road-legal helmet.   The events normally run from either 2pm or 3pm until dusk and allow those that do not normally have access to a race circuit the opportunity to test their mettle and get a feeling of what the professionals do.   There is no need to book in advance, just turn up on the day. Costs are £5 for 3 laps or £10 for 7 laps and you can have as many goes as you like!   All proceeds are given to The Three Sisters Charity Ride-Out Charity for the purchase of two-seater karts, in addition to donations to other local charities and good causes.   Once the karts have been purchased and are in a condition to use, then applications will be accepted by the charity's committee for those that wish to use them.   If anyone goes to this and takes photos let me know, via PM, and I'll add the event to the calendar so the photos can be added.     http://www.three-sisters.co.uk/karting/charity-ride-out.asp                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'd call it a track day, not a ride out, but I've just posted what they had on their website.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Sounds great, we're trying to rally a few folk to go but might be a bit short notice and as always, weather dependent.  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Did any BMers go to this event and did ya take any photos?   If you took photos please let me know via PM, put the title in so I know what you're talking about, and I'll add it to the calendar so you can upload them there.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 458 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption