Jokes.....Over 18s only!!!!!...

103 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2007 10:04:12 by wiccan-one | Go to original / last post
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I feel we need a new forum for jokes unless any one thinks otherwise so here goes. Birds and Bees A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.“Mother, where do babies come from?”The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

what women would do if they had a penis for a day 10. Get ahead faster in corporate America.9. Get a blow job.8. Find out what is so fascinating about beating the meat.7. Pee standing up while talking to other men at a urinal.6. Determine WHY you can't hit the bowl consistently.5. Find out what it's like to be on the other end of a surging orgasm.4. Touch yourself in public without thought as to how improper it may seem.3. Jump up and down naked with an erection to see if it feels as funny as it looks.2. Understand the scientific reason for the light refraction which occurs between a man's eyes and the ruler situated next to his member which causes two inches to be added to the final measurement.1. Repeat number 9......                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

what men would do if they had a vagina for a day 10. Immediately go shopping for zucchini and cucumbers.9. Squat over a hand-held mirror for an hour and a half.8. See if they could finally do the splits.7. See if it's truly possible to launch a ping pong ball 20 feet.6. Cross their legs without rearranging their crotch.5. Get picked up in a bar in less than 10 minutes ... BEFORE closing time.4. Have consecutive multiple orgasms and still be ready for more without sleeping first.3. Go to the gynecologist for a pelvic exam and ask to have it recorded on video.2. Sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts too.1. Finally find that damned G-spot.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

No offence, and I'm sure there will be others who will DISagree with me, but I can live without an over 18s forum, and it's not a closed forum, i.e. can be seen and read by under 18s                                                                                                                                                                              
Ducst4's Profile
Ducst4

In: Edinburgh

Are there any under 18s on here ?   As for birds and bees; round where I stay it's usually £50, coke or an xbox as opposed to jewellery.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

LOLShockedConfused an xbox!!?? thats a pretty expensive ****job ! If you went to somewhere like Colchester it'd be something like 'Alright darlin' wanna drink & a lift to the bus stop?'     Any girls from this area I'm just kidding LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

no its over-18s as per the T&Cs.   These are just common jokes found all over the internet kwak - dont worry!   The title was also a warning to anyone easily offended, cheers cbr   PS: If copying from other sites, your text will appear white.  To fix this, highlight all the text before posting it and change the font to black (Even tho it already appears black)                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

Finding the G spot would be good every man should have a day practicing lol lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

i was gonna put mine somewhere safe so i would always know where it was but then thought oh no because I would forget where I had put it lol Wink totally tragic                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

no i bloody wouldnt  once found never forgotten lmao Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I think this "G" spot thing is just a put on to brow beat blokes with.Ya tell us it's there and we can never find it. Like pregnancy pain. I think you just make that up as well. I've hit  me finger with a hammer before and that hurt a lot more than that would. How would we know if you were making it up. You've already owned up to orgasms. Just come clean and tell us it's all just a big lie. LMAO Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

you wish lol   if you got go through childbirth you need compensation lol   and you got one too lol you just need to find it                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

oh multiple orgasms by the way LOLWink                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

I agree with you EW. Us men need more practice at finding that elusive G spot. So..... all I need now is the OPPORTUNITY to practice. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

is that all u men think about?!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Beats handbags and shoes!! GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

LMAO well sod handbags and shoes show me a bike shop any day lol   lol daz re the practicing as well you seem like a nice boy I bet there will be plenty of young ladies on here that would be happy to let you practice with them   Lol RC isnt it what most of us think about LOL even at my age Embarrassedlmao                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

dunno cause im such a good girl so i would'nt know EmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

ahhh oh nooooo!!!!! well so am I ask nel I just get drunk and fall over   My cover is well and truly blown now agaagaagagagagahhhhErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Hows about this ? >For his birthday Little Matt asked for a 10-speed bicycle.>>His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is >£300,000,>your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it.">>The next day the father saw Little Matt heading out the front door with a >suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?">>>Little Matt told him,>>"I was walking past your room last night and I heard you tell mum you were >pulling out.>>>Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too.>>>Well, I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with a £300,000 >mortgage and no fu**ing bike!"                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5310 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption