Assuming you can read,what are you reading??

263 Posts | Latest reply on 19/09/2013 10:19:09 by Pomtidom_67 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

"Ash" James Herbert's final novel
Just finished it, fantastic book ! Really makes you wonder!                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

ferry schedules......Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

filth...irvine welsh...another from the creator of Trainspotting...hypnotic reading...and goodbye again....peter cook and dudley moore                                                                                                                                                                             
Purplebikerboy's Profile
Purplebikerboy

In: Peterborough

Blimey - have just trawled through all 18 pages of this thread, and there hasn't been a single mention of the Jack Reacher books by Lee Child. Maybe it's just me that likes them....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

pbb,scooted through many of mr.child's books in the past,can assure you...just not lately..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hamish Macbeth                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

the p.c. monitor screen.....duh.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The label on a bottle of red plonkBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

not both labelssssss????lolConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't be silly. The one on the back. Well I was trying to find out if I HAD to have it with red meats or pasta or whether I had really fecked up and was having it on it's own. Or if cigarettes countedConfused Turns out I didn't need any food accompanimentWink Phew! What a relief I didn't!!! No faux pas thenLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

always found perfect accompaniment for bottle of red wine,was second bottle,followed by headache,lolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

On me way to the wine cellar. Great minds think alike.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

i'll just whip out me corkscrew....fnar...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooerrr . . Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

maps and timetables....heehee                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ride to the midnight sun by steven mason   Hmmm i just wonder .........                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

101 uses for a dead cat...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Tony Hancock - The definitive biography                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

roddy doyle....a greyhound of a girl                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ruth Rendell                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption