Four Stages of Life

6 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2012 08:48:20 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

1) You believe in Santa   2) You don't believe in Santa   3) You are Santa   4) You look like Santa   Confused                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

4th stage it is then

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

im still stage 1..... who else could it be!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

pmsl Alli i was just gonna say i seem to still be at Stage 1....   got another 3 stages of life to go yet then Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tri885's Profile
tri885

In: Thetford

But the last three all come within 7 days of each other!  Bugger!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I once had a blind date with a guy who was the image of Mr Claus, except he didn't have a beard but he got the sack cos he was married Angry    On the phone he said he looked like Jeremy Clarkson (so I was expecting unattractive lol) but he was a foot shorter a foot rounder and had white hair not brown.   I asked him if I could have the mirror he uses LOL    These days it's me who resembles the Mr Claus physique LOL Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 282 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption