Help Ideas Suggestions required please

7 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2012 09:30:02 by bomb doctor | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

tribal candy skull in progress   Hi this is my tribal/candy skull that I don't know how to finish off.  I want to surround it - if possible to relate to my others (on my profile).  I am at a complete loss as to what to have - ANY ideas will be so gratefully received.  Also for the eye sockets as well, I was unable to upload the larger more detailed image from my profile.   I'm hoping that with so many members on the site someone can help HandshakeMany thanks for taking the time, Katie Hug x                                                                                                                                                                                 
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

Nice but I'm a traditionalist and a skull should have a couple of pistons through it and some flames in the eye sockets so maybe best I don't make any suggestions.                                                                                                                                                                              
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

nice work, like it.
I'm a minimalist, so maybe a small point of red in the middle of each eye socket. V . Johnny blaze.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

what aboot some wispy shading round it ? like clouds/mist ?                                                                                                                                                                               
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Gloom, thanks for that, your the second person that has suggested pistons & flames - it's got me thinking Thumbs Up   Greygra, thank you for that - I love Ghost Rider Approve   Pictish, thanks for the suggestion, may incorporate mist in there Approve   Keep them coming please xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Snakes entwined?                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

TongueTongueTongueMy Name TongueTongueTongue   OK, for real, Bob's I s'pose where abouts it is on your body, as what to do with it. Are you gonna extend around it, link it in to other tatts?   Do you want all black/shading or a bit of colour?   Could say its a cool 'Willy G' type tatt and have 'Harley Davidson' around it, then a little red/orange shading to blend it all together.    But like I say depends where it is.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3896 seconds. There are 812 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption