All Day- All Nighter Fundraiser for Nathaniels Wish Fund

5 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2007 16:04:10 by Speedy Claire | Go to original / last post
kags's Profile
kags

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We are desperately trying to raise funds for a young 11 year old boy who has Clear Cell Sarcoma, a rare form of cancer.  He is a BIKER OF THE FUTURE, 3rd generation.  Please see info on Pirate Run Topic for history of why we need the funds.   3rd August 2007, 2pm - 5am Hotel California, New Chester Road, Birkenhead, Wirral (Near Cammell Lairds Shipbuilders)   We have approximately 17  bands - two stages - who have generously donated their time free.  These bands are a mix of blues, classic rock, new rock, punk, metal etc.   There will be a BBQ (kids welcome til 10pm), raffles, air guitar competition, biker/rock/goth-type handmade greetings cards, wristbands and many other things going on through the day/night.   Admission £5.00 - ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE EVENT WILL GO TO THE NATHANIELS WISH - WE WON'T WRITE THEM OFF FUND.   Please, please, please support us. We need our children, they ARE our future.  We also aim to turn this fund into a Charity (this was Nathaniel's own wish!) and aim to give small grants to children in a similar situation for help with their scans, treatments, etc.   For further information, please contact Kags on 0151 200 4882 or email jazz_dog96@yahoo.co.uk.   Please also visit forums and look at the message on Pirate Run, this is another way we aim to raise funds.   Many thanks. Kags                                                                                                                                                                             
kags's Profile
kags

In: Birkenhead

Its Kags again! Sorry, i forgot to mention that Matt, Admin, has authorised the posting of this message and the giving of my contact information. many thanks. kags                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

This is not far from me can put up a leaflet at the scotch piper next week if you like have done this before. Lots of bikers from the merseyside and surrounding areas go there and may well support it   Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Just bringing this to the top as it's this weekend. Don't think I can make it, but I'm a definite for the August 19 Pirate Run.                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

I`d have loved to have come along but I`m working both Friday and Saturday.  Sounds like it`d be a great night and well worth the entrance fee. Best of luck with the fundraiser                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 2049 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption