'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20th - 29th July 2012

209 Posts | Latest reply on 31/07/2012 16:13:00 by Sharky92 | Go to original / last post
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so thats it wee see you at the weekend  then  yipeeeStar                                                                                                                                                                               
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

4 days of work then.............yipheeeeeee! Big smileBig smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

ahh well see u the weekend after   a smaller ish yippeeeeee lol

taken on new regular shift that kick in this week so have two more shifts I have to cover now damn and blast  well if i can one done be ok  

all work and no play etc etc  you will be all worn out by the time i get up ther e
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

gonner have to cancel this now .
I tried to book some days off and I've used all my hols. Still got a couple of rallies to do .
Sorry for any inconvenience caused
... Dusty                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

sorry to hear that dusty! Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

thanx Debs , the long range forecast says the weather will be picking up on Saturday for the next week or two. Totally envious now , however the good news is about the Tibbie ,,,,,,, x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

HI guys ,i`m going to skye with my bike club on the saturday, one day aint enough for me  so i might see you peeps on the friday at fort wullie. x                                                                                                                                                                              
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

hi thats me backThumbs Up    dustin 666 sorry you not got time of for this one mate but i see you at you st marys loch camp soonThumbs Up    emdee  it be good to see you there mateBeer    well i cant go to friday hope to get there for 3pm iv got a funeral on the friday morning so looking forward to seeing yous all Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

anyone want to meet up around 11.30 ish friday nr Loch Lomond and ride up with Jim & meself?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have to sign on at 10.30, so might be a bit pushed...                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

x k     can you no sign on in fort william  and tell them you up looking for work   lol

paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

kwakgirl      well it just be me and you i think 
so at the mc donalds at 1130sh balloch at loch lomondis that ok                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If Jim takes the high road, And Debs takes the low road, They'll both be in FW before me...                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

ok for the ones how do not know me                                       i will have a HI VIZ TOP ON TO THE ROPE OF MY TENT  so come and meet me ok see you al soon jimHandshake       X K      i wont have it on at that timeLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

just looked up how far it is would make for a nice bimble out 300+ miles acording to sat nag depending on if i wake up might come for a cuppa sunday ( in my dreams )                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

i have my last shift covered so will be up on friday :0) where me sat nat if i get lost will camp where i can hahaha

paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

havfun  you can do it wee now      so get up to orParty  earthwind  you no thers a Beer whit you name on it or you forgot you did not go to bed ooo sorry it was 8am or10am as you whereParty all nite  whit us lotWink lol                                                                                                                                                                              
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

well we going toHugPartyBeerHandshakeCoolLOL to nite yipppppp
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

well a bit p'ed off at the mo....bike wouldnt start and missed the 7.15 ferry - hoping to be on the 10.30 and will still be there mid afternoon. fingers crossed....fkn bikes!!!! Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol jim keep that pint warm :)

an kwak how nu got sorted (it to make sure you really enjoy yourseslf when you get there as a relieff that the bloody bike started (with mine its the keys and locks always causes me hassle)

and enjoy myself all the more knowing i got it sorted  or somepne helped me gett is started

lol havefun with his sandpaper saved the day for  me in brittany :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7324 seconds. There are 549 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption