'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20th - 29th July 2012

209 Posts | Latest reply on 31/07/2012 16:13:00 by Sharky92 | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tour of Scotland II - 'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20/7 - 29/7 2012     Paneurojim or Big Jim as he is fondly know lol, has put together some great rides taking in campsites  at Ben Nevis, Fortwilliam; Ullapool and Applecross (Highland Games) Wester Ross with a variety of rides outs.  I will get all the details onto events as soon as possible when I get confirmation of the campsites etc.  We did a tour last year and had a fantastic time, Jim has 14 definite names already. I wanted to get something on to allow people time to plan time off work for all or part of the tour.   Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along :   Definates:  paneurojim                 BOBKAT   possibles:                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Tour of Scotland II - 'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20/7 - 29/7 2012

Paneurojim or Big Jim as he is fondly know lol, has put together some great rides taking in campsites  at Ben Nevis, Fortwilliam; Ullapool and Applecross (Highland Games) Wester Ross with a variety of rides outs.  I will get all the details onto events as soon as possible when I get confirmation of the campsites etc.  We did a tour last year and had a fantastic time, Jim has 14 definite names already. I wanted to get something on to allow people time to plan time off work for all or part of the tour.

Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along :

Definates:  paneurojim
                BOBKAT

possibles:IanT1966                                                                                                                                                                              
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

Tour of Scotland II - 'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20/7 - 29/7 2012     Paneurojim or Big Jim as he is fondly know lol, has put together some great rides taking in campsites  at Ben Nevis, Fortwilliam; Ullapool and Applecross (Highland Games) Wester Ross with a variety of rides outs.  I will get all the details onto events as soon as possible when I get confirmation of the campsites etc.  We did a tour last year and had a fantastic time, Jim has 14 definite names already. I wanted to get something on to allow people time to plan time off work for all or part of the tour.   Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along :   Definates:  paneurojim                 BOBKAT                 Shawy42                 DaftUn   possibles:IanT1966                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Tour of Scotland II - 'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20/7 - 29/7 2012     Paneurojim or Big Jim as he is fondly know lol, has put together some great rides taking in campsites  at Ben Nevis, Fortwilliam; Ullapool and Applecross (Highland Games) Wester Ross with a variety of rides outs.  I will get all the details onto events as soon as possible when I get confirmation of the campsites etc.  We did a tour last year and had a fantastic time, Jim has 14 definite names already. I wanted to get something on to allow people time to plan time off work for all or part of the tour.   Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along :   Definates:  paneurojim                 BOBKAT                 Shawy42                 DaftUn                 kwakgirl Big smile   possibles:IanT1966                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

That's great folks, I'm getting costs for campsites, booking details etc and will get everything on event asap - ooooooh it'll be great 5 Arranites already hehehe xxxx   Tour of Scotland II - 'scoot aboot' the Scottish Highlands 20/7 - 29/7 2012     Paneurojim or Big Jim as he is fondly know lol, has put together some great rides taking in campsites  at Ben Nevis, Fortwilliam; Ullapool and Applecross (Highland Games) Wester Ross with a variety of rides outs.  I will get all the details onto events as soon as possible when I get confirmation of the campsites etc.  We did a tour last year and had a fantastic time, Jim has 14 definite names already. I wanted to get something on to allow people time to plan time off work for all or part of the tour.   Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along :   Definates:  paneurojim                 BOBKAT                 Shawy42                 DaftUn                 kwakgirl Big smile   possibles:IanT1966                                                                                                                                                                                 
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

this sounds like an excellent idea. Definitely interested. Would someone please add my name to the list coz I'm using the phone at the mo. Ta                                                                                                                                                                              
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along :   Definates: paneurojim BOBKAT Shawy42 DaftUn kwakgirl Dustin666   possibles: IanT1966                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

Please add you name below if you are interested in coming along :

Definates:
paneurojim
BOBKAT
Shawy42
DaftUn
kwakgirl
Dustin666

possibles:
IanT1966

maybe
earthwind

paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

thanks kati you a Star that s me home  dustin you still on that phone that 2weeks now sins maryportLOL

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

@ big jim , aye Jim , I'm still fishing on the river nokia. Never had so much as a nibble. Gonner give it up as a bad job and stick with Mrs palmer lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Can ya put me down please as a poss thank you                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Woooohoooooo Scotland Thumbs Up

Please add your name below if you are interested in coming along:-

Definates:paneurojimBOBKATShawy42DaftUnkwakgirlDustin666Wenders possibles:IanT1966Sumodwarf

maybe
earthwind

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Jim .... Now I understand LOL
Please add your name below if you are interested in coming along:-

Definates:
paneurojim
BOBKAT
Shawy42
DaftUn
kwakgirl
Dustin666
Wenders

possibles:
IanT1966
Sumodwarf
Riggy66

maybe
earthwind

Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

Aww Bobs ya coulda made it fer June when me n FG are up there anyway Big smile

Have fun though

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

LOL Stroggy, i'm just Jims 'Miss Moneypenny' on this hehe, he made the dates - we'll try to catch up though when you and Trish are up here Hug   Great to see names going on for this - woohooooooo xx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

OOPS forgot to add this to the bottom of the post:   Please add your name below if you are interested in coming along:-   Definates: paneurojim BOBKAT Shawy42 DaftUn kwakgirl Dustin666 Wenders   possibles: IanT1966 Sumodwarf Riggy66maybeearthwind                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I'll try and pop along to this also but need to check dates around having my wee one (daddy time).

Jim and Bobster if i can help with anything gimme a shout as happy to help where I can Thumbs Up

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Congratulations Chris, that'll be you catapulted into maturity hehehe.  Thanks huni, will be good to see you if you manage.  Keep us posted on mini madscot xx   Please add your name below if you are interested in coming along:-   Definates: paneurojim BOBKAT Shawy42 DaftUn kwakgirl Dustin666 Wenders   possibles: IanT1966 Sumodwarf Riggy66maybeearthwind                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

my wee one is 10 and lives with my ex LMAO                                                                                                                                                                              
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

stroggyman let me know when you up in scotland and  all meet up with you and go a run Thumbs Up i was ask to do this and date july as that the time thy have of and fits in whit the game yesParty madscots thanks for the offerCool but i not get better than kati dont tell her thatLOL  we are in for a great time there is a lot on at that time in scotland so lets go for it Clap  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 595 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption