Events in Hampshire or Surrey Please..

9 Posts | Latest reply on 06/05/2012 21:05:14 by hurtz | Go to original / last post
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Going thru the events page is difficult as I have no idea (my fault) how local each one is.
Could details (just to help me sort thru) be put on this thread please..

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

The Custom M/C Show 16 - 17 June 2012 Brockenhurst, Hants. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2741                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

V Twin Rally New Forest Hants
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2646 can someone add the link please..

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You've already got your name down for the V twin event, Hurtz, I thought you were just wanting other events that you hadn't found on the calendar?     If you are adding events yourself please remember to add the DATES, cheers Smile   I only found the Brockenhurst event, and I looked right up to September 2013.   V Twin Rally 24th - 27th August 2012 Fordingbridge, Hants http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2646                                                                                                                                                                                 
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

Thanks Sandi,
Theres only a few of us from round here so thought it would be good for others to see whats on too..                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

It doesn't take long to scan through the calendar for events in any given area, and if there's something happening in your area you can always submit it to Sandi for inclusion in the calendar. I'm not sure that area specific threads are needed or we'll end up with a string of area threads on the front page and main BM events being lost.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W hurtz.   Simon it takes longer to scan the calendar, since Matt added the attendants in numbers, it makes some of the counties move to the next line.   I agree tho, re: not having area-specific threads.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

hurtz There is the classic bike show at Kempton Park, which is not too far from you, about 21 miles from Farnborough. This is on the Saturday 19th May, link below   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3126   I have put my name down for this one, only one so far, which is surprising, as people are always asking about southern events and why there is not much happening.                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

Thank you all so much for the heads up. Its greatly appreciated.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 727 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption