Would anyone be interested?

35 Posts | Latest reply on 27/05/2012 10:55:35 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

In: Hinckley
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I work at Coventry airport for a charity that preserves and flies classic British aircraft. (check out 'The Classic Aircraft Trust' on Google) We have all sorts of clubs/associations visit....got the HOGs comin in July... Am considering putting on a 'sent to coventry' day...a visit to the site, museum, pleasure flights etc etc and wanted to convas any interest? Could be a major get together if I get it out to enough places.... Any thoughs/interest peeps? If I get enough positive feedback I'll sort something.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Kr1 - that sounds like a cool idea Thumbs Up Do you have any timeframe in mind? PS - welcome to BM btw - err......don't eat all the crayons though..Matt's just replaced em all & Spesh has already licked em!!  DeadLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

DAMN FINE PLAN                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Excellent idea, KR, once you've got a date finalised you could submit it to the calendar and I'll add it for you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

Thanks guys...positive response straight away....looks like this may be a goer.....oh...and errr....sorry, too late about the crayons.                                                                                                                                                                             
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

Thanks for that Sandi.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

You should get a good turn out as right next to the nutters around Brum Thumbs Up

Have a look at the events pages and see where there is a gap or maybe where there is a meet close by that could add your event into a visit Thumbs Up

Camping at the same time seams to go down well with the BM crowd so maybe look at it as day visit followed by night somewhere, good to make it into a raise funds for the charity there Beer

Just a couple of thoughts and wish you all the best.  Date/work depending I might try come down as sounds a good day out.

Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

Great....thanks for the pointers Madscots, I may have to go with what the airport offer me tho as far as dates are concerned, as they only have certain weekends now when nothing is booked...                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Count me in as a strong possible. In an earlier incarnation I used to work on aircraft, missiles and satellites, and the teenage planespotter in me has never really gone awayLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yep me too subject to not being at work etc etc etc .. Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

Nice one guys....I'll get a date asap and post it...with abit of help!                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

Ill be up for this count me in

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

my lad would be interested in this.                                                                                                                                                                             
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

Thanks sumo.....allison.....                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

If the dates are good will be there                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah KR, let us know the dates and I would be up for this                                                                                                                                                                             
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

Will do guys....watch this space......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

any chance of lending a bomber Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

Lol....we got a Shackleton if thats any good?                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

im in depending on date(workErmm)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 482 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption