Anyone got a separation agreement copy

6 Posts | Latest reply on 29/04/2012 16:19:06 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

In: Brittany
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm looking for a copy of a separation agreement,  Trying to get things finalised, but it's an uphill struggle espacially when not in the country,  everything I've looked at online seems to cost quite a bit,  So just on the off chance ? !!! Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
nondomesticgoddess's Profile
nondomesticgoddess

In: rotherham

if you ring a county court in this country they will more than likely post one to you... or failing that, get someone to pop in and pick one up, they are free if i remember correctly, either way, good luck                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

In: Brittany

Thanks for that.  I'll see if I can get one                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I got one in a 'Lawpack' from WH Smiths a fair few years ago. I'll pop in and have a look next time i go into town. Will pm you if I find anything and bring it over next week.   http://www.lawpack.co.uk/separation-and-divorce/diy-div...uct704.asp   They are a bit pricey, but got good reviews and MUCH cheaper than solicitors!                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I was bout to say you can pick them up from good stationary shops now, smiths or the one that used ot be partners. good luck                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Topic locked on request of Mickey. Mod Team                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 1042 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption