Somerset... South West

10 Posts | Latest reply on 27/04/2012 00:01:35 by Zedbiker | Go to original / last post
Zedbiker's Profile
Zedbiker

In: South Molton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anybody out there from Somerset or the South West of Uk? It seems awfully quiet down here? :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

There were a few members down that way put in a search for local members                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

i'm gloucestershire,hey ho someone has to be                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

hello from Devon  Beer                                                                                                                                                                               
Zedbiker's Profile
Zedbiker

Hi Jerry. I was beginning to think I was the only active person from the South West on the site. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Zedbiker's Profile
Zedbiker

JP - I found some members from down this way but they all seems to be pretty quiet on the site. Thought I would try to gee them up a bit. Big smile

Hey Jinx. Gloucestershire isn't too bad. You're probably in a better position for all the rallies etc.. Beer

ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Greetings from an ex pat Gloucestershire boy :-)  - well thats not too far away lol

Plenty of members down South.

Cracking roads in the SW, love the coast road round to Lynmouth etc

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I remember that road, especially the hill between Lymouth and Lynton. Was a killer in my old Hillman Minx with three gears not to mention on the Honda C102. had to get off and push it in 1st gear. But a nice part of the countryThumbs Up. I am considering a tour down that way next year. Maybe we can get something started for then if not something before.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

How about asking a moderator to post you guys, that are in the South / South West, some Biker Match flyers/leaflets/promo' cards for you to leave at cafes and other biker venues? That way maybe more bikers from your area will join and you can meet up and ride out, worth a try?                                                                                                                                                                               
Zedbiker's Profile
Zedbiker

Thanks for the  good ideas Sandi. I've been away from the biking scene for too long and lost touch with the bikers in this area.Unhappy Long story which I won't bore you all with. Bike's been off the road, but is definitely on the way to being road legal again.
So how about it South West Bikers? Lets get a group of us together so when the Notherners come down we can show them how good the West Country really is. Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 844 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption