Can anyone help

9 Posts | Latest reply on 02/05/2012 23:05:18 by Mickey moo | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello lovely people

Lovely to see you all at the weekend.

Was wondering if any of you could help me move house . Don't have a date as yet but will be in next 4 weeks. Hope to get most of it sorted over a weekend while my kids are with there dad. Will provide some booze and food or you could always go notts on a drunken rampage. Can prob put about 5 peeps up maybe more if u bring sleeping bags

Will let u know dates as soon as I get it xx

Ronnie xx
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Wish I could but Im off work with  stuffed soulder after dropping the bike and falling out of bed on sunday night at MCN                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Ronnie once you have a def date let us know                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers bj xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I got date but having probs with transport the bloke who's van was gonna use can't do it so no transport as I can't drive and can't really afford to pay a removal company to do it at moment. It's for this Sunday 6th any ideas ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I could possibly help you out but my van's got a bulkhead and seats, so it can't fit long bulky items in but it'll take a shed load of boxes!

PM me with where you're going from/to, times etc and if I can help you out I will for the cost of the diesel!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

In: Brittany

Jp,  What were you doing with the bike in your bed ??? Ermm!  LOL  !! All the best with the move Ronni,  Sorry I can't help,  a small problem of being very far away !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

These Harley riders take loving their bike just that bit too far. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

In: Brittany

Well if you've got a Big machine, you may as well Love it    Approve!!  Not that I've seen Jp's Big machine !!!!   Going to shut up now before I dig a hole LOL!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 1020 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption