You've Been NABD 21 Rally ....11.05.12-13.05.12

19 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2012 23:34:53 by anneka56 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Soooooooooo Who's going NABD 11 May 2012?? Thumbs Up  gonna be a good one .. only 779 tickets left at this momemto Wink... brill comedy from Smarcked ARse Comedy club and me for one love the Sugar Bulletts.... if you love old punk stuff you will love them they are playing sat night..     go on ya know you wanna... and you wont regret it .... whoooooooop whooooooooop TonguePartyBeer   who else is going ? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Got a ticket for this (1st one for me).  Will be there with a few non BM mates.  Only about 25mins from home and never been before                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

We will be there on Friday about 1 ish  ..........  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be there Fri about 6.                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

Well I've got my Ticket but can't decide if I'm camping Friday or just going Saturday, then do I go to Thundersprint or WSB on Sunday? A lot to do that weekend! So if any of you see me say hello! I'll be on the Black Triumph on my Lonesome.                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

not hard to spot then
biker type with bike
mm

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

We will be on a black Triumph too  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Glad to see the spirit of Henry Ford lives on amongst the BM Triumph owning fraternity at least Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I would like to have gone to this one, but not to worry. Let us know how it went folks and get some photos posted when you are back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

First time I've done this rally.  Had a really good laugh and enjoyed it.  Only person I recognised off here was Anneka. Went to say hi and had a short chat, was nice to meet her.
I was in a group of about 10 people, and, we really had a blast...doing it again next tear..all being well
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was there with 2 friends and it was my first rally ever! What a blast! Loved it!! The entertainment was great, the beer was cheap and the people were fab - the toilets were grim!!!! Lol   I didnt see a soul I recognised off BM sadly                                                                                                                                                                              
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

I would have said "Hi" if I'd seen you, Shazza !!.  Grim, is very polite, judging by one of the toilets I went in, near our tent.

I really feel sorry for you "girls", there seem to be some absolute animals, who use the toilets at some rallies.

Having said that, the MAG rallies always seem to have nice clean Loo's
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Clarkee - I would have said hi too - perhaps at future events we should have a BM meeting point!

Its not just the ladies who suffer the indignity of disgusting toilets - those with disabilities or mobility impairments often need to sit rather than 'hover'  - I wouldnt have liked to have sat on amy of those!!!  Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Yes it was lovely to meet you Clarkee  Big smile as for the toilets , I never use the one's by the camp site I always use the ones near the Marquees and Food Vans (they tend to pay more attention to those ) Was a good rally as always  but marred by the bad accident on Sunday that happened just outside the gates , biker was flown to hospital by air ambulance but nothing to do with the rally ( it appears he was using the road along side the site as a race track Confused ) no news on his condition but it was bad  Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I had a fab time at this rally, very chilled in the day, and some bloomin good bands by night.We fluttered our eyelashes at the parking marshall and managed to get an ace spot, and didnt have to carry our kit for a mile. I have to say i had no probs with any of the toilets i used, compared to some at festivals i've been to.
I will get around to putting up some photos, when i work out how, unless i do a Flickr link, if that's allowed.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok, photo's added, to event page and profile.

bonnielad865's Profile
bonnielad865

In: Manchester
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

My first NABD rally too....and a first ever rally for one in our group Wink, what a great weekend we all had, and yes the loos were better near the marquees etc......i left after the accident but heres something someone heavily involved in NABD wrote about the rumours.....and im quote.............
In a bid to avoid the usual bullshit generated by the ‘Biker’s rumour mill’, here’s an update on the accident that occurred just outside of the gate at the You’ve Been Nabbed rally on Sunday.
A young guy who had not attended the rally was racing down the A535 on his bike as many of the local youngsters do at weekend. He was in collision with a car, just yards from the gate of the event. There were dozens of witnesses at the gate who all agreed that the car driver was not in any way at fault.
Initially the accident looked catastrophic and rumours of “possible fatality” were running around the site like wet shit through fishnet tights. The site paramedics were on scene within seconds followed minutes later by the ambulance service.
The guy on the bike was lifted by air ambulance as a precautionary measure.
The report back on Sunday evening confirmed that the guy had been released from hospital suffering some bruising and a broken finger.

So just to recap. Nobody from the event was involved. Nobody died. Everybody went home in one piece. Please feel free to copy this and remind people that when they pass on a bullshit rumour they become part of the problem.
If you know nothing, say nothing! Simples…

bonnielad865's Profile
bonnielad865

In: Manchester
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

too add to that, NABD is really great value for money with the amount of entertainment on and the real ale bar very cheap....any pint only £2:50 but if you decided on the easier session beers then cans at £6 for four, a great choice of food and stalls to browse around.....definantly will be going again, local to me too 
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

YAYYYYYY  have uploaded some pics Big smile and yes that lad must be the luckiest lad alive  !!!!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption