Not going to MCN Skeggie!

18 Posts | Latest reply on 23/04/2012 18:29:03 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
LolC's Profile
LolC

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone not gone?                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

Me I'v not gone, couldnt sort it in time                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Me neither, going over tomorrow just for day if anyone fancies a ride out                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

me not gone at home alone with me cat lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I aint gone either                                                                                                                                                                              
cuzzie's Profile
cuzzie

In: Pontefract

I aint gone! been before, a few times, its a fantastic weekend! seems like I'm perpetually skint lately, so I thought I'd stay home and polish my rims....Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Lol, you get everywhere with this; lol. Haven't we done this on FB. I vote we all go round Cottie's becasue she looks nice and she might need a hand with the cat; lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

I ain't gone and glad of the peace & quiet on here !!                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough

I didn't go either..                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

i didnt go.. im happy at home ..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I didn't go either. Stuck here at  work offshore Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Nor me lol, im at work Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
cuzzie's Profile
cuzzie

In: Pontefract

Do they still have the october one?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not gone bills bulling me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I didn't go either, although I had paid for bed & meals for 3 nights. Was cheaper to stay at home and wasn't in mood to ride there and back in the rain..                                                                                                                                                                              
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

i did't go had a wedding to go to on sat,(saving for the TT now)Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Bum in the mud took my fancy, had such a great weekend...MCN just doesn't appeal to me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I didn't go........I had great fun at the Bum in the Mud rally Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 339 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption