Hi everyone

13 Posts | Latest reply on 02/05/2012 12:27:28 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi   My name's Tom I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I'm looking for people to go riding with, meeting new people, and maybe even seeing a girl so if anyone is interested in going for a ride or knows of any good events coming up let me know.   Tom                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hiya Tom and welcome, have a look on the events page mate, theres plenty going on                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey Tom, welcome to BM. Dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time. As Dave said, check out the events - there's loads going on this year Big smile   Oh - don't eat the crayons! Spesh has licked em all! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi Tom,   Welcome to BM, as the others have sadi there is lots going on and plenty of good people to meet, and you never know, there might be that special girl waiting for you.   There is a rally at Mersey Island this week end, Bum in the Mud Rally. Live bands and more, Ckeck out the events it's not too late to go and you can pay when you get there.   Get stuck in and good luck Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Laffo's Profile
Laffo

In: Bumblethwaite

How do Tom,

not ure if the virtual bar is still here but if it is I'll have 2 pints of cooking and a bag of nuts please!...

Welcome aboard...Thumbs Up

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hey and welcome to BM Tom Handshake

Keep and eye on events and forums and catch you out and about soon, hopefully Thumbs Up

Ride safe Big smile

Annie C's Profile
Annie C

In: Manchester

Hi Tom Handshake

I'm a newbie too and have to say everyone has been great on BM, and I'm really looking forward to my first event, and meeting friends I've made here!!!

EnjoyBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi tom.. theres a few people over your way have a look for the east anglia meets in the events section..

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks everyone hopefully see you all soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello there Tom, how you doing?  Welcome to the site, i'm sure you meet awesome folk - there's plenty to get involved in.  Have fun, all the best and ride safe Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Hello Tom & welcome.... Enjoy everything this mad world has to offer!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Hi and welcome to BM (basically mental)

Enjoy, get yourself to the first meet possible so we can annoy you in person :)

Any questions or problems then Prod A Mod, list os site staff at the bottom of the page :)

BJ x                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1378 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption