Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia

151 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2012 22:57:40 by newbikerchick | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Have fun folks :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

May see you tomm :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well I could only make it Thurs to Sat but i'd just like to be the first one to say NICE ONE  WENDERS Thumbs Up

excellent site, superb organisation by our Wenders and some great company.... and our very own pet in the bunkhouse.. Smile

hope the rest of you are having fun tonight..

cheadle nige's Profile
cheadle nige

In: cheadle

thanks wenders Hug,great weekend Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Thank you for all the hard work you put in finding us a site, it was a brilliant weekend, from Wednesday right through till Sunday, excellent company,well organised. again many thanks wenders and to all the lovely people there.x                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Wenders you did a fantastics job Thumbs Up You deserve a gold medal for all the work you have done to make this weekend work.   And it great to meet so many good people,                                                                                                                                                                               
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Just got in and we are defrosting nicely lol

What a great weekend! Brilliant location and well executed by Wenders - keeping us all entertained, looked after and (for the most part) under control Clap

Emdee and I both say "Roll on next year's"

XX                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Thanks Wenders for organising a great event. Enjoyed every minute of it. Am waiting for the next one                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I love you Wenders, it's official!! Awesome time, big giggle - up all ruddy night giggling, dozed off and on most of the day (just crawled in now and I live just over an hour away!!) and hot date sorted for next weekend!!! It's official, Wenders - you really are more awesome than a hotdog!!! Thank you very much!
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well Done Wenders for sorting this!Thumbs Up   It sounds like everyone had a great weekend, some brill photos!   Wish I could've gone!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
baza 2458's Profile
baza 2458

In: brighton

THANKS wenders for an awsome weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Just like to add my thanks to Wenders for all the hard work she put in to organising this weekend.ClapHug
 Had a fantastic time met some old friends, made some new ones, this is why I joined BM!
Giddy Kipper level is 11, thats one more than 10 LOL

321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool

WENDERS thanks for a great weekend had a ball even got to portmeirion for the first time your a Star xHug the ride out was good fun even when I got left behind                                                                                                                                                                              
321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool

I had such a good time I it posted twice Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Wendy -back at the caravan now. Home tomorrow. From both Jen and I, thanks for a fantastic weekend. Thanks to you (and everyone else there) Jenni now understands why I keep going on about Buker Match and everyone I meet.

Thanks again Wendy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers for a top weekend. Got home safe. Now back in betws y coed on the bike with suzi. Oh the roads ;-);-);-);-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Stonesofyears's Profile
Stonesofyears

In: Rugby

Wendy, I missed the ride out, did not reach the site until late Saturday but really pleased I made it to my second BM event.
No stage fright this time!
Great time with great folks, what a good bunch.
Added bonus in meeting Fiona, hot date next weekend!
All the best and thanks again Wenders.

Stonesofyears

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

......damn it, that's my air of 'Woman of International Mystery' blown!!

rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

What a great time i had thanks wenders for a great wkend nice to meet new and old face,s a most of all had the wkend with my girl alli x . Sorry had to go with out sayin good bye folk,s my step dad was rushed into hospital.                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Want to add my thanks too.  Had a great weekend meeting lots of new people.  Wenders did a great job sorting everything despite all the grief!  Looking forward to the next event now.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption