Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia

151 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2012 22:57:40 by newbikerchick | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Suzi loads of bottom bunks and Debs a couple of singles, but the bunkbarn is big and loads of space for the few that are sharing so no probs OK....

There are only 10 of you in bunkbarn and it sleeps 36 so you see no probs, ya all dont have to huggle up together hehehehehehe!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Rogerdodge, forecast for tomorrow onwards is supposed to be good, but, hey if it rains we can all invade bunkbarn, or all get in the cars that are  coming and go on mystery toursBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Wenders... can you put a towel on a single for me Thumbs Up LOL

The weather is awesome today in Bournemouth.. Warm & Sunny with a breeze Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

setting off from Carlisle wed morn about 9-9:30.down to Lymm, onto the M56 to jct 10 for morrisons, fuel & coffee. Then , Dual carriageway all the way to Bangor, and south to Porthmadog, etc.
If anyone wants to join up for the ride down , send a pm , the times are flexible ...
wenders's Profile
wenders

Dustin gawd man now i got to get up early to make sure im there before you Lol!!!!!! I should be there for 11.30 to 12 ish all being good!!!!

Safe journey all bodies Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I"ll see you all there Friday, ya Giddy Kippers Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Can't make Thursday night now - I will be down of Friday morning. Keep me a space. Enjoy yourselves ans see you soon   John                                                                                                                                                                             
321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool

Will be there Friday afternoon if the weathers the same may use the bunkhouse after the last time when I found my VW camper van tent was not waterproofWacko woke up to find my self floating on my air bed in 2ins of water Confused it let water in but it didnt let it back out Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooow i'll bring some goldfish then johno !! Smile

current plan is to get down there thursday early evening, if i can get my ar$e into gear and chuck some clothes in a bag Confused

rogerdodge's Profile
rogerdodge

In: StaffordWest Mid

Wenders, do you know if any others are going on bikes as well a myself?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I will be on mine Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

dustin would loved to have ridden down with you but im in car, we can meet for a coffee along the way though if you like, im in northwich and plan to leave home around 12,ish. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

me rogdodge.. just trying to work out best route...

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I'm so disappointed I won't manage to come now, wishing you all an excellent time - Wenders you've done so well pulling this together.  Safe travels everyone Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Bobkat darlin you will be missed XX

Rogerdodge, yeah the majority are coming on bikes, only about 7 coming in cars!!!!!

Ok guys and gals, see you all there, im away for a bath and get some kip!!! Will be there tomoz around 11.30am setting up everything.
Like ive said the bunkbarn sleeps 36 so if people want to dive in there if weather bad no worries!!!!!

Everyone be safe please, take care, and unless you have my phone number you wont be able to contact me again as of NOW!!! No comp in wales, but will check before leaving in morning if anyone needs anything, if ya pm me will give you my number in  case ya get lost in the welsh hills and need rescuing lol!

Night night all xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rogerdodge's Profile
rogerdodge

In: StaffordWest Mid

Well Guys n Girls, I live 1/2 from J13 M6 so I will be doing me normal route for Barmouth, A5 onto A458 welshpool then on to Dolgellau, then keep on the A470 for portmadog, around 122 miles, Im planning on leaving around 10-30 Friday depending on weather, (dam this country) I wont be in a rush so proberbly 2 or maybe 3 pit stops.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'll be doing something similar but comming across from the west and around shewsbury i expect.. 

yep see you thursday Wenders ! Hug

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

beautiful lush bunk house is here and ready for you now. All mod cons . Hurry on down ...dusty                                                                                                                                                                              
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

See you all tomoz                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wooooooohooooooo see you friday afternoon peeps cant wait am well excited PartyBeerBeerHugBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 555 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption